Guy from Philly radio

dib

I believe he was the radio play by play announcer for the Flyspecks.

671782[/snapback]

Actually... I listened to the game on Sirius last night (No TV coverage in this area)... I didn't think they were too bad... They acted like homers when their team scores, but who doesn't?

I thought they were fair... I liked their comment on the pass off that Campbell (I think it was Campbell) took instead of the shot... They said the Buffalo coaches in the next box over were pounding wildly to shoot... They seemed to be making fair comments last night...

Now a day later, they got a win and they get a little bravado under their fat butts!

B-):huh:

Now a day later, they got a win and they get a little bravado under their fat butts!

What I was really refering to was the way he was acting this morning as he was being interviewed, he kept insisting that the Sabres fans were cheering Umbergers injury and that the jumbotron played it repeatedly. He also kept insisting that it wasnt Buffalo's speed that allowed them to do so well but the number of penalties that Philly took (well duh maybe one caused the other). In essence he was an *

What I was really refering to was the way he was acting this morning as he was being interviewed, he kept insisting that the Sabres fans were cheering Umbergers injury and that the jumbotron played it repeatedly.  He also kept insisting that it wasnt Buffalo's speed that allowed them to do so well but the number of penalties that Philly took (well duh maybe one caused the other).  In essence he was an *

672150[/snapback]

Oh... Sorry.

I don't understand why they can't except it... It is their style of play and it WAS A CLEAN HIT... ACTUALLY... Kinda pretty from a classic hockey sense.

I don't think Buffalo fans were cheering the injury... Just the pure beauty of a tremendous body check... A work of art...

Did they mention why RJ's head was down?

The announces interviewed RJ last night and says he can't watch the hit... Is he really a effing baby or what... He can't watch the reply... What a friggan ego!

Well RJ... You just made textbook hockey... Body check 101 and NOT what to do (keeping your head down).

Cry me a friggan river... And Yes, I would be saying the same thing the other way around.

If Philadelphia was wiped off the map (along with its inhabitants) I wouldn't shed a tear. Its a city of absolute losers. I don't care who it is but when a stretcher and an ambulance is needed to take a player off of a field and you cheer, you are not a human being. Philly fans are low budget and should never be able to call out other fans with regards to class. JP Dumont got speared on a dirty play and they all cheered, RJ Umberger got his ass lit up because he broke the number one rule in hockey, always keep your head up, he didn't and he's lucky he's even able to step back on the ice. I hope someone makes a serious run at Forsberg because he is a cheap shot, and I hope we go up 3-1 tomorrow and Peters gets a shot at Gauthier (he should be suspended for a game for the spear, and should have been for his hit on Vanek), cuz his punk ass needs a whooping. Philadelphia sucks.

Go Sabres.