SUW- Administrative Professionals Day

Mark VI

Who thinks of these imaginary days ? Hallmark cards ?

I'm looking for Drinking Your Lunch day. Oh wait, that's everyday... :P;) .

What's funny is our admin did call in sick today. Maybe she's on an all day bender on her big day. :o

So what imaginary day would you like to see on your office calendar, outside of retirement day ?

Who thinks of these imaginary days ? Hallmark cards ?

I'm looking for Drinking Your Lunch day. Oh wait, that's everyday... :P  ;) .

What's funny is our admin did call in sick today. Maybe she's on an all day bender on her big day.  :o 

So what imaginary day would you like to see on your office calendar, outside of retirement day ?

670688[/snapback]

Paul gets to sleep on a big pile of money covered with a blanket of Eagles Cheerleaders Day.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. According to my calendar it's "Bills draft Vince Young" day.

Of course Sunday is "TBD general carnage and mayhem" day.

Followed by Monday "Vince Young is the second coming" day.

You know what's really messed up? Back when I spent my working hours putting money into someone else's pocket, I ran a west coast operations with 17 people, including an office manager. She answered phones, but she also managed the books, did HR stuff, ran our training classes, etc. Never once did I ever consider her a secretary, so when it was Secretary's Day, I wouldn't do anything because that's not the way I saw her. The day after, she told me she was disappointed that I didn't do anything for her.

And there you have it: if you only see yourself as a secretary, than that's all you'll ever be.

Now it's Administrative Professional. Right. So if she still worked for me, should I ignore this holiday because she's just a secretary?

Try running a complex law office without an administrative assistant who knows what she is doing, and I'll gaurantee failure. Real estate practice, civil litigation practice, immigration practice you can't survive without first rate administrators. I sent a dozen roses and a gift card for dinner for her and her husband at the best restaurant in town. How do you think I manage to survive and spend so much time on TBD? :P

Try running a complex law office without an administrative assistant who knows what she is doing, and I'll gaurantee failure.  Real estate practice, civil litigation practice, immigration practice you can't survive without first rate administrators.  I sent a dozen roses and a gift card for dinner for her and her husband at the best restaurant in town.  How do you think I manage to survive and spend so much time on TBD?  :lol:

670851[/snapback]

Where's my gift card for Frenchy's? :P

Try running a complex law office without an administrative assistant who knows what she is doing, and I'll gaurantee failure.  Real estate practice, civil litigation practice, immigration practice you can't survive without first rate administrators.  I sent a dozen roses and a gift card for dinner for her and her husband at the best restaurant in town.  How do you think I manage to survive and spend so much time on TBD?  :P

670851[/snapback]

Very nice. Makes up for that $9.50 per hour pay scale. :lol:

Where's my gift card for Frenchy's? :P

670856[/snapback]

Hey..I was waiting for you and BIB there in February with a couple of gorgeous blondes to boot. Come to think of it...the gorgeous blondes were probably better company than you guys, and they probably ate less! :lol:

Hey..I was waiting for you and BIB there in February with a couple of gorgeous blondes to boot.  Come to think of it...the gorgeous blondes were probably better company than you guys, and they probably ate less! :P

671018[/snapback]

Nice effort in contacting me. I cant read your mind, there Pally. You're the one that owes. I've been chasing this long enough, I'm writing you off as a dead beat.

Though, I'm not in the least surprised. Its inherent in your species. :lol:

TaTa.

Write me off if you will...but I'll still buy you groupers next time I'm in clearwater! You'll have to come up with the blondes this time.  :P

671138[/snapback]

I'll believe it when I see that dead fish sitting on my platter, with a side of about 100 beers. :lol:

Hey, is your brother gonna take on the JW retrial?