Hichcock:

LOL

They just replayed Cptain Kangaroo's press conference on WiP and you can hear Hitchcock say "Tell Lindy to f*ck off" after he left the podium.

Hey, Kenny.....PWNED.

:)

669676[/snapback]

Maybe Mr. Greenjeans can offer advice as to how the plodding, cheap shotting Flyspecks can handle the Sabres

LOL

They just replayed Cptain Kangaroo's press conference on WiP and you can hear Hitchcock say "Tell Lindy to f*ck off" after he left the podium.

Hey, Kenny.....PWNED.

:)

669676[/snapback]

JSP, must be great living in the Philly area at this very moment...I'm here in Princeton and confronted two Flyers fans this morning, they might as well have been waving a white flag....love it! :w00t::w00t::D

Maybe Mr. Greenjeans can offer advice as to how the plodding, cheap shotting Flyspecks can handle the Sabres

669688[/snapback]

Trust me, if Itchcock and the Flyers knew how to handle the Sabres, they would've come out and done it in Game 1. You don't wait until Game 3 in the playoffs to start imposing your will on a team. Speed is speed, and Buffalo has it, Philly doesn't. Except for their one offensive line (which hasn't even been overly impressive) this is a sad team. Lumbering, slow defensmen, and a bunch of forwards with zero creativity.

They are a defeated team and know they will be 2nd-best every time they step on the ice with the Sabres. Normally here I would say 'I just hope they don't resort to the cheap stuff' but it's the pathetic Flyers, so you know they will. The Sabres just have to play through it.

Itchcock is a B word, but it was admirable to hear him take responsibility for the loss, when in reality, Bobby Clarke assembled this slow, sh*tty team. As long as he's the GM, they will continue to underachieve and goon it up.

Trust me, if Itchcock and the Flyers knew how to handle the Sabres, they would've come out and done it in Game 1.  You don't wait until Game 3 in the playoffs to start imposing your will on a team.  Speed is speed, and Buffalo has it, Philly doesn't.  Except for their one offensive line (which hasn't even been overly impressive) this is a sad team.  Lumbering, slow defensmen, and a bunch of forwards with zero creativity. 

They are a defeated team and know they will be 2nd-best every time they step on the ice with the Sabres.  Normally here I would say 'I just hope they don't resort to the cheap stuff' but it's the pathetic Flyers, so you know they will.  The Sabres just have to play through it.

Itchcock is a B word, but it was admirable to hear him take responsibility for the loss, when in reality, Bobby Clarke assembled this slow, sh*tty team.  As long as he's the GM, they will continue to underachieve and goon it up.

669702[/snapback]

And this is a bad thing because ...?

JSP, must be great living in the Philly area at this very moment...I'm here in Princeton and confronted two Flyers fans this morning, they might as well have been waving a white flag....love it!  :)  :w00t:  :w00t:

669699[/snapback]

I even called the Cataldi show this morning and talked sh--...

:D

And this is a bad thing because ...?

669710[/snapback]

Not bad at all. The day Clarke leaves will be like when Pat Quinn got fired from the Leafs. It will immediately make the Flyers better. I hate Clarke, and I hated Quinn, but there was a sense of relief seeing them involved with their respective organizations, because you just knew they would make poor decisions that keep their teams buried in mediocrity. And that's a good thing....