So It's Official Now, Is It?

R. Rich

Yeah, thanks for making Moulds fumble twice, Villarrial hold, and Clements stupidly try to INT a pass instead of KNOCKING IT DOWN! 

Also thanks for making the refs miss Henry's TD, make up a new rule for holding to prevent a safety, and for making Mario Haggans commit a phantom hold on a long Clements return. 

Thanks Drew.

50279[/snapback]

I should explain this for those who don't get it:

I'm quite sure it is the ineffectiveness (or perceived ineffectiveness for those who support Drew; I'm neutral in this war) of Bledsoe that has people scrambling to give us JP updates ad nauseum. I, myself, have gone on and on about the OL, the WRs dropping passes, and other factors in our 0-2 start, but I don't think those who look upon JP as a 'savior' are doing so for any of those reasons. Do you?

I should explain this for those who don't get it:

I'm quite sure it is the ineffectiveness (or perceived ineffectiveness for those who support Drew; I'm neutral in this war) of Bledsoe that has people scrambling to give us JP updates ad nauseum.  I, myself, have gone on and on about the OL, the WRs dropping passes, and other factors in our 0-2 start, but I don't think those who look upon JP as a 'savior' are doing so for any of those reasons.  Do you?

50445[/snapback]

Sorry RR. I'm unable to keep track of everyone's position on this so forgive me here. In any case, my response to you is meant for those who like to place all the blame on Bledsoe. I guess he should have been leading this amazing offense to 30+ points a game to ensure that major gaffes by his teammates and the officials never came into play. Of course Losman will do that, though.

Here one....JP goes to Buffalo on Saturday night...eats wings at the Big Tree ...goes to the game and sits in R.Rich's seats..................NO WAIT        THATS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks....Rich....

I'm as excited as a little girl....

50701[/snapback]

I hope you have a good time. Say hi to the people in the first 3 seats in that row. They're good people.

Sorry RR.  I'm unable to keep track of everyone's position on this so forgive me here.  In any case, my response to you is meant for those who like to place all the blame on Bledsoe.  I guess he should have been leading this amazing offense to 30+ points a game to ensure that major gaffes by his teammates and the officials never came into play.  Of course Losman will do that, though.

50707[/snapback]

No problem. I sometimes am misunderstood here because I don't identify a post as sarcastic. I guess I make the mistake of thinking people will know if I'm serious or not.

8:21..... According to some reports, JP Losman is taking a stevestojan right now.

50211[/snapback]

8:21PM Last Night: JP was doing a #2 and was reading the Buffalo News while on the bowl, reading Jerry Sullivan's column.

12:18PM Today- JP is quite depressesd and irritiable,and is now constipated. More details at 11