So It's Official Now, Is It?

R. Rich

JP Losman IS our savior? Thanks, Bledsoe. Now, because of your subpar playing, we have to endure JP updates daily. Will these updates be "on the 10s"? Every half hour?

JP runs.

JP eats chicken soup.

JP gives stock tips to widows on his off days.

JP ends the war in Iraq.

Again, thanks Drew.

JP Losman IS our savior?  Thanks, Bledsoe.  Now, because of your subpar playing, we have to endure JP updates daily.  Will these updates be "on the 10s"?  Every half hour?

JP runs.

JP eats chicken soup.

JP ends the war in Iraq.

Again, thanks Drew.

49747[/snapback]

JP is so sweet he ***** icecream. :D

I'd rather read 100 JP posts than one more quote from Bledsoe about how the Bills just need to "correct our mistakes" in order to produce offensively. That excuse wore thin after about week 4 of 2003. Now we hear it after every game. Please give me more JP updates!!!

JP Losman IS our savior?  Thanks, Bledsoe.  Now, because of your subpar playing, we have to endure JP updates daily.  Will these updates be "on the 10s"?  Every half hour?

JP runs.

JP eats chicken soup.

JP ends the war in Iraq.

Again, thanks Drew.

49747[/snapback]

Yeah, thanks for making Moulds fumble twice, Villarrial hold, and Clements stupidly try to INT a pass instead of KNOCKING IT DOWN!

Also thanks for making the refs miss Henry's TD, make up a new rule for holding to prevent a safety, and for making Mario Haggans commit a phantom hold on a long Clements return.

Thanks Drew.

I'd rather read 100 JP posts than one more quote from Bledsoe about how the Bills just need to "correct our mistakes" in order to produce offensively.  That excuse wore thin after about week 4 of 2003.  Now we hear it after every game.  Please give me more JP updates!!!

50214[/snapback]

I'll take option 3 any day: none of the above.