Baltimore Area People Help

MRudney

A group of us are travelling to Baltimore the weekend of 4/28, and we are trying to find a bar to watch the Sabres game at on Friday night. Does anyone know where the best place to catch the game will be on Friday night? Thanks for any help.

A group of us are travelling to Baltimore the weekend of 4/28, and we are trying to find a bar to watch the Sabres game at on Friday night.  Does anyone know where the best place to catch the game will be on Friday night?  Thanks for any help.

668812[/snapback]

What area of Baltimore?

The #3 sports bar in the nation is close to me in Baltimore County, and there's usually a wide array of sports fans.

Link

If you call ahead of time, you can get the game on one of the three big screens.

As long as we're on the subject, I am moving to Odenton, Md., which is about 25 miles south of Baltimore. I see there is a Bills Backers group in Colombia. I was wondering if that is still active, and if so, how many Bills fans come out each week? Also, is that a good place to see the Sabres geames, too?

As long as we're on the subject, I am moving to Odenton, Md., which is about 25 miles south of Baltimore. I see there is a Bills Backers group in Colombia. I was wondering if that is still active, and if so, how many Bills fans come out each week? Also, is that a good place to see the Sabres geames, too?

668829[/snapback]

I lived in Odenton for 6 years and the BBCM was my club until I moved... :w00t:

Ask JDG here, I think he still goes to the bar to watch. Where in Odenton are you moving to? You must be an NSA/Ft. Meade type.

I lived in Odenton for 6 years and the BBCM was my club until I moved...  :w00t:

Ask JDG here, I think he still goes to the bar to watch.  Where in Odenton are you moving to?  You must be an NSA/Ft. Meade type.

668845[/snapback]

I'll do that. Thanks. We're moving to Piney Orchard, and, as you said, I must be.