Found a great highlight video site for draft

jc707270

I just watched some of the videos, and I would rather have Bunkley than Ngata. Bunkley seams much quicker, and appeared to play with more passion than Ngata.

Ngata is more careful it looked like. Some of the plays in his package showed him making plays when he was unblocked. In Bunkley's, he was almost always blowing someone up and makng a play in the backfield...

I just watched some of the videos, and I would rather have Bunkley than Ngata. Bunkley seams much quicker, and appeared to play with more passion than Ngata.

Ngata is more careful it looked like. Some of the plays in his package showed him making plays when he was unblocked. In Bunkley's, he was almost always blowing someone up and makng a play in the backfield...

667984[/snapback]

I thought those clips really showcased Ngata's speed (for a big guy). He sheds blocks quickly and is able to chase down RB's. Pretty good for a big fat slob (which he is obvioulsy not). And do you see him move a pile??

Bunkley is fast, yes. But next to Tripplett, I think Ngata is the better choice.

I thought those clips really showcased Ngata's speed (for a big guy).  He sheds blocks quickly and is able to chase down RB's.  Pretty good for a big fat slob (which he is obvioulsy not).  And do you see him move a pile??

Bunkley is fast, yes.  But next to Tripplett, I think Ngata is the better choice.

668048[/snapback]

Agreed, if we take a DT, it has to be Ngata. I don't get where the above poster said that Ngata didn't show much emotion while playing, while I seen something different in those videos. He showed alot of emotion after the plays. I think we could do better than a DT at #8, but if we do have to take a DT, I like Ngata's mean streak over Bunkleys quickness.

Agreed, if we take a DT, it has to be Ngata. I don't get where the above poster said that Ngata didn't show much emotion while playing, while I seen something different in those videos. He showed alot of emotion after the plays. I think we could do better than a DT at #8, but if we do have to take a DT, I like Ngata's mean streak over Bunkleys quickness.

668052[/snapback]

Well, the music was slower in Ngata's highlights. That may have something to do with it...

Awesome site with every link you need to see.

After watching most of the highlights, I would really like Davin Joseph, Latsui and Ngata to be playing for the Bills.

668066[/snapback]

I think from the highlight videos the guys I"m most impressed with are Mangold, Gabe Wastson, Joseph and Gilles. Latsui looked quick, but not so great at pass blocking.

But it's hard to tell from so few clips.