Bills selecting a RB early in Draft ?

Mark VI

IMHO, it would be a complete waste to draft another RB after the past two years signing them. Lionel is not a good RB, and although Shaud is undersized he's quick as hell. If we do pick one up, let's not go for the small, fast Donahoe guys we've been picking up, let's pick up a fullback we can turn in to a short yardage runner (Jerome Bettisish).

IMHO, it would be a complete waste to draft another RB after the past two years signing them.  Lionel is not a good RB, and although Shaud is undersized he's quick as hell.  If we do pick one up, let's not go for the small, fast Donahoe guys we've been picking up, let's pick up a fullback we can turn in to a short yardage runner (Jerome Bettisish).

666975[/snapback]

i tend to agree with you. I think we should have made an offer to Wells. He's got both FB and HB talent. We need a guy with size who can catch the ball as well.....and we need a guy with some experience so he can read and react to blitzes. We need this talent now, not a rook that needs development time.

ByTor2112 Posted Today, 12:10 PM

QUOTE(Bill from NYC @ Apr 21 2006, 07:07 AM)

Sadly, I wouldn't be shocked.

How about another Darrick Holmes in round 7? I still think that he would have had a decent career if he had some blocking, and perhaps a bit more upstairs.

he would have been a legend, if not for Gary Plummer....

Why did you have to bring that up?

I was sitting in the end zone when that play happened. :flirt::doh::(