Who is a late rd QB sleeper?

So much talk lately on how many 1st rd QBs don't pan out like they were expected. Names like Montana and Brady come to mind when you think about mid to late rd QBs who have made it big. I was wondering if there is any interesting late rd sleepers. I'll throw a name out there that could be worth a look in the 6th or 7th rd. If anyone has any additional information or knowledge about him it would be appreciated.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingr...aulpinegar.html

Pinegar sucks. He has poor arm strength and no quickness in the pocket, in other words, he brings nothing to the table. The only QB I have marked as draftable by the Bills is Erik Meyer because obviously I don't want the Bills to be using the first rounder on a QB or trading up for Leinart or anything stupid like that. It needs to be a mid-rounder if at all and Meyer is probably going to end up being one of the top 3 QBs from this draft, if not the best.

Omar Jacobs from BGSU has first round talent. I would consider him if he fell to the fifth round, but it is definately not a need position and a 5th could be better spent elsewhere. I have been a Bowling Green fan since I was about 12. He has better tools than Harris who many touted a few years back (and has done nothing since coming out).

Sleepers at QB

Reggie McNeal could surprise a few people as a QB

Travis Lulay from Montana state is a real smart QB

Erik Meyer is another good small school QB

Ingle Martin is a solid athlete at QB with an ok arm...just needs to work on his awareness.

Omar Jacobs from BGSU has first round talent.  I would consider him if he fell to the fifth round, but it is definately not a need position and a 5th could be better spent elsewhere.  I have been a Bowling Green fan since I was about 12.  He has better tools than Harris who many touted a few years back (and has done nothing since coming out).

666641[/snapback]

Omar Jacobs has been quoted as saying he was and still is a Buffalo Bills fan.....

Pinegar sucks.  He has poor arm strength and no quickness in the pocket, in other words, he brings nothing to the table.  The only QB I have marked as draftable by the Bills is Erik Meyer because obviously I don't want the Bills to be using the first rounder on a QB or trading up for Leinart or anything stupid like that.  It needs to be a mid-rounder if at all and Meyer is probably going to end up being one of the top 3 QBs from this draft, if not the best.

666623[/snapback]

What dish did you use to get those Eastern Washington games so you could 'Study" Erik Meyer ? Why aren't you a pro scout anyway ? I know you could leave your current job 'cuz last week you put way too much mayo on my "Whopper w/cheese"

Oh, shut up. Ignore my posts if you think I'm full of crap but I'm not going to spend time justifying every single opinion I make on the draft. Why would I want to be a pro scout? Their jobs suck. No, seriously, how have I offended you in any way? I can only explain it by you not liking the tone of my posts being so authoratative. Well, don't let me catch you making any opinions that aren't hedged by "I'm not a scout or GM so take this for what it's worth". Like I said before, I would hope people would just assume that so I don't have to repeat that constantly.

Oh, shut up.  Ignore my posts if you think I'm full of crap but I'm not going to spend time justifying every single opinion I make on the draft.  Why would I want to be a pro scout?  Their jobs suck.  No, seriously, how have I offended you in any way?  I can only explain it by you not liking the tone of my posts being so authoratative.  Well, don't let me catch you making any opinions that aren't hedged by "I'm not a scout or GM so take this for what it's worth".  Like I said before, I would hope people would just assume that so I don't have to repeat that constantly.

667080[/snapback]

Consider yourself ignored