Who is a late rd QB sleeper?

:flirt:

C'mon, Mo - give the guy a chance.  :doh:  :(

667075[/snapback]

Sorry, but a few years ago when my boys would start yelling,"Timber" every time Bledsoe went back to pass has obviously created a hostile attitude in me. Therefore, I wish to apologize and wish Mr. Jacobs all the best of health if he comes to WNY.

Sorry, but a few years ago when my boys would start yelling,"Timber" every time Bledsoe went back to pass has obviously created a hostile attitude in me. Therefore, I wish to apologize and wish Mr. Jacobs all the best of health if he comes to WNY.

667106[/snapback]

"Timber" - can't argue with that! :flirt:

Ingle Martin-Without question. He got a raw deal in Florida, went to Furman, where he made them a household name...okay I made that last part up. But he is a good athlete, 4.6 forty time. A strong arm, 61 MPH best at the combines, and he is smart. Given the chance to be a third stringer, run scout teams and go to Europe to learn a little more I feel he could be a very serviceable starter one day

What dish did you use to get those Eastern Washington games so you could 'Study" Erik Meyer ? Why aren't you a pro scout anyway ? I know you could leave your current job 'cuz last week you put way too much mayo on my "Whopper w/cheese"

667070[/snapback]

That's good s#it, MVR.

Consider yourself ignored

667081[/snapback]

I think Brett Elliott may end up being a steal in round 2. Watching the Linfield "Fighting Cocks" made me appreciate what the QB position is all about.

He also has a nice smile.

667089[/snapback]

Ass Clown. MVR < RJ. Where did this hostility come from?

And personally I don't think the Bills need to draft a QB as an insurance policy this year. Lets see what we have in JP and maybe Nall. If JP fails to improve at all this season then we can look for a QB prosprect. And if its not Brady Quinn then, and yes my opinion can hold up to MVR's close eye since i watched 3 games on TV and 2 in person, but i digress, I really like Jordan Palmer from UTEP. He's Carson's brother, good pedigree, he's athletic and has a very strong arm. I think the kid has serious potential to be a good QB in the NFL, and thought he may be a steal in the second round but it looks as if he's starting to move into next year's first round, especially if he has a strong senior campaign. He's a prospect to keep an eye on.

MVR Disclaimer: I am not an NFL scout, nor am I a college scout, or High School or hell even Pop Warner, but I do like football, and I am observant, so I figured I could give an opinion. I have not clocked Palmer's 40 time, or his velocity on his throws, nor do I know if he's a high motor. But my observations and opinions on Jordan remain based on what I've seen with my own two eyes.

Ass Clown. MVR < RJ. Where did this hostility come from?

And personally I don't think the Bills need to draft a QB as an insurance policy this year. Lets see what we have in JP and maybe Nall.  If JP fails to improve at all this season then we can look for a QB prosprect. And if its not Brady Quinn then, and yes my opinion can hold up to MVR's close eye since i watched 3 games on TV and 2 in person, but i digress, I really like Jordan Palmer from UTEP. He's Carson's brother, good pedigree, he's athletic and has a very strong arm.  I think the kid has serious potential to be a good QB in the NFL, and thought he may be a steal in the second round but it looks as if he's starting to move into next year's first round, especially if he has a strong senior campaign.  He's a prospect to keep an eye on.

MVR Disclaimer: I am not an NFL scout, nor am I a college scout, or High School or hell even Pop Warner, but I do like football, and I am observant, so I figured I could give an opinion.  I have not clocked Palmer's 40 time, or his velocity on his throws, nor do I know if he's a high motor. But my observations and opinions on Jordan remain based on what I've seen with my own two eyes.

667229[/snapback]

There is no hostility whatsoever, none. To claim a guy he has never seen play(Meyer),in his opinion,could end up being the best QB in this draft is just laughable... that's all. Just sarcasm at a ridiculous post. But I apologize if I sounded hostile. My therapist says if Norwood had made that kick I would be a greeter at a Wal-Mart instead trying to bring sarcasm/humor to this board.

Dude, for all you know, I AM Erik Meyer. Your assumptions about me and whether I've seen so and so play are ridiculous and obviously hypocritical, considering you're trying to ridicule me for having an opinion on someone I supposedly haven't seen. "I" am just a screenname to you; last I checked, "you" don't know anything about who I am or where I live or whether I wear briefs or boxers.

For the record, I do think it was unprovoked hostility.  But I don't really care, seeing how "you" are just a screenname to me as well.

667251[/snapback]

I thought you were going to ignore me...... and I did ask you in an earlier post if how you were able to see his games. Flowers are on the way!!! I respect people who have opinions they can back up even if I disagree vehemently. stupid opinions just can't go by unchecked. Sorry it's my job ! Have a nice weekend....

No, YOU said you were going to ignore me. I said that was good for me b/c it would save me time as well from responding to you. As for your "question" to me, I'm pretty sure you always get good answers from people that you dis with the tired fast food insult, right?

FWIW, I really really don't give a crap. Let's make up kiss now, okay?

Mwah.

No, YOU said you were going to ignore me.  I said that was good for me b/c it would save me time as well from responding to you.  As for your "question" to me, I'm pretty sure you always get good answers from people that you dis with the tired fast food insult, right?

FWIW, I really really don't give a crap.  Let's make up kiss now, okay?

Mwah.

667257[/snapback]

I wish I could quit you !! xoxo... Sincerely, have a good weekend.

I thought you were going to ignore me...... and I did ask you in an earlier post if how you were able to see his games.  Flowers are on the way!!!  I respect people who have opinions they can back up even if I disagree vehemently. stupid opinions just can't go by unchecked. Sorry it's my job ! Have a nice weekend....

667254[/snapback]

If that's your job then you probably shouldn't crack on any other jobs even if its flipping burgers.

If we traded down and had extra picks, McNeil of Texas A&M would be fantastic if still on the board in Round 3 or 4.

Unlike Vick, he can actually throw the ball and make plays with his arm and feet. Sharp guy. He also runs a mind boggling 4.35.

Mark my words:

Omar Jacobs is the next Ben Roethlisberger.

He'll come in for a team as a backup, and he will sit the bench behind a struggling QB. Either the starter will get hurt, or they will put in Omar, and he will be the next Big Ben.

Say what you will now, but the kids got talent.