A mock mock draft

JoeF

I am really getting into the spirit of the draft this year...so for the first time ever--I want to produce a mock draft. I know I will embarrass myself with my lack of knowledge but here goes

1) J. Christ- QB- Heaven--great arm, avoids the rush. Hates to be crucified by the fans. Just when you think you have him beat--he rises up and kicks ass.

2) O. Winfrey-NT - Spellman College-Has problems with weight management but can annoy the crap out of the opponent. Fills running lanes with annoying sound.

3A) B. Bob-SS-Baghdad U-talks a great game--can get anyone to believe anything. Awesome positive motivational force in the locker room.

3B) M. Stewart - LB - Alderson Prison-Tough as nails. Sideline to sideline roamer. Trains by running in shackles. Makes the field and locker room look tasteful but never pretentious.

4) J Wayne-OT - 90210--the baddest bastard on the face of God's earth...just try and get around him and get a bullet in the back.

5) E. Presley-CB/no--LB/no--DT-Graceland-Smooth hip movement. Babe magnet -- media guide cover boy. Just keep the stock of peanut butter and bananas up.

6) C. Weis-Notre Dame-Get us a damn real coach. :-)

7 A and 7B) Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie--General Manager's privilege

What a freaking waste of 5 minutes...

I am really getting into the spirit of the draft this year...so for the first time ever--I want to produce a mock draft.  I know I will embarrass myself with my lack of knowledge but here goes

1) J. Christ- QB- Heaven--great arm, avoids the rush. Hates to be crucified by the fans.  Just when you think you have him beat--he rises up and kicks ass.

2) O. Winfrey-NT - Spellman College-Has problems with weight management but can annoy the crap out of the opponent.  Fills running lanes with annoying sound.

3A) B. Bob-SS-Baghdad U-talks a great game--can get anyone to believe anything.  Awesome positive motivational force in the locker room.

3B) M. Stewart - LB - Alderson Prison-Tough as nails.  Sideline to sideline roamer.  Trains by running in shackles.  Makes the field and locker room look tasteful but never pretentious.

4) J Wayne-OT - 90210--the baddest bastard on the face of God's earth...just try and get around him and get a bullet in the back.

5) E. Presley-CB/no--LB/no--DT-Graceland-Smooth hip movement.  Babe magnet -- media guide cover boy.  Just keep the stock of peanut butter and bananas up.

666552[/snapback]

Well you just proved your lack of knowledge....There is no way in the world that Charlize and Jolie are going to drop the the 7th round. You're dreaming.

I am really getting into the spirit of the draft this year...so for the first time ever--I want to produce a mock draft.  I know I will embarrass myself with my lack of knowledge but here goes

1) J. Christ- QB- Heaven--great arm, avoids the rush. Hates to be crucified by the fans.  Just when you think you have him beat--he rises up and kicks ass.

2) O. Winfrey-NT - Spellman College-Has problems with weight management but can annoy the crap out of the opponent.  Fills running lanes with annoying sound.

3A) B. Bob-SS-Baghdad U-talks a great game--can get anyone to believe anything.  Awesome positive motivational force in the locker room.

3B) M. Stewart - LB - Alderson Prison-Tough as nails.  Sideline to sideline roamer.  Trains by running in shackles.  Makes the field and locker room look tasteful but never pretentious.

5) E. Presley-CB/no--LB/no--DT-Graceland-Smooth hip movement.  Babe magnet -- media guide cover boy.  Just keep the stock of peanut butter and bananas up.

666552[/snapback]

Ok Joe seems like you have finally cracked . It was a good read however

666552[/snapback]

The only pick i dont like is elvis. if we were to take him, how long before he was suspended for violating the substance abuse policy?

This draft is a joke! How in the world can you overlook the potential #1 pick overall? By George, Bush is a defensive genius! He'll have offenses so confused, and himself, that we will feel good about ourselves when it's all over.This is such an obvious pick, especially when we're so soft up the middle.