With all this draft day trade talk....

Frez

Wouldn't you rather have less picks and more quality players?

Quanity or Quality?  :rolleyes:

662615[/snapback]

Both

How do you know that by only staying in a higher slot that the Bills will get a quality player? Did Mike Williams tell you?  :huh:

662805[/snapback]

No but all the other bust from rounds 2-7 told me. You know, in those other deep deep drafts. :huh:

I'd rather get one super star, and several good players, than two very good players and several good players.

it's a two year plan, next year we might have more than 25 million in cap room to spend on the top free agents. lets get someone that is great (if possible) and then role players and good starters. We can not rebuild everything in this draft.

I'd rather get one super star, and several good players, than two very good players and several good players.

it's a two year plan, next year we might have more than 25 million in cap room to spend on the top free agents.  lets get someone that is great (if possible) and then role players and good starters.  We can not rebuild everything in this draft.

662872[/snapback]

What about three borderline superstars, one good role player who actually THINKS he's a superstar but in actuality is a pseudosuperstar, thirteen good players who aren't really starters but still make the team, and a high motor waterboy? :huh:

I get the impression a lot of people think that the higher the pick, the bigger the superstar.

That is an incorrect assumption.

The higher the pick, the higher the chance you get a superstar.(theoretically)

Superstars however come from every round in the draft (& even undrafted)

Busts only really come from the first day of the draft.(4th round down aren't expected to be good)

I'm just hoping we end up with more McGees, Peters & Evens' & no Erik Flowers', Mike Williams' or even Kevin Thomas'.