NFL Best Management Practices

Dan

"Aiello adds that the league is putting together a 'best practices' model that will give guideance to small market teams on ways to maximize the money they can make."

Am I the only one that sees this document as becoming something that could force the Bills to increase the number of luxury suites, sell their stadium naming rights and raise ticket prices, parking fees, beer prices, etc. OR move? If a team doesn't follow the "Best Management Practices" then they're cut out of the revenue sharing deal.

Generally, that's why you develop a BMP policy. Its a way of saying this how we think everyone in our association should operate, and if someone doesn't operate by following these policies, then they can't be in our association.

Let's face it the Bills don't do alot of things that otherr teams have done to make more money. Maybe the other owners are tired of Ralph complaining when he has some of the lowest ticket and concession prices in the league.

I think the Bills will have to do some of these things. But I wonder if some of these good management practices will include a)charging people to watch practices b)charge people who walk to the stadium a fee, or any of the marvelous ideas Dan Snyder has inflicted on Redskins fans?

PTR