wouldnt it be nice if-

the bills could become a new england patriot prototype.if dick jauron could become a bill bellichek clone.if losman or nall become bradylike.fewell becomes romeo crenell and steve fairchild parlays charlie weiss.and the front office led by marv levy make great decisions on player personel decisions based on true team spirit and needs-like the pats do.it could happen-one can only dream.win or lose-i love the buffalo bills.

the bills could become a new england patriot prototype.if dick jauron could become a bill bellichek clone.if losman or nall become bradylike.fewell becomes romeo crenell and steve fairchild parlays charlie weiss.and the front office led by marv levy make great decisions on player personel decisions based on true team spirit and needs-like the pats do.it could happen-one can only dream.win or lose-i love the buffalo bills.

661733[/snapback]

As fans would we all have to turn into a bunch of Ma$$holes? If so, no deal.

661733[/snapback]

While it would be nice to experience success on the level that the pattys have enjoyed somehow your post makes me queasy. I also feel the need to go wash my hands.