7 students suspended over web postings

MySpace

PARSIPPANY, N.J. (AP) — Seven students from Parsippany High School are being suspended for five days each for postings on a Web site that contained photos and profanity about classmates and teachers.

James Dwyer, the district's interim superintendent, said the students used cell phone cameras to secretly photograph classmates and school employees without their permission. He said that is a violation of school rules.

The postings on MySpace.com were found accidentally by a teacher several weeks ago.

The students — two freshmen, three sophomores and two juniors — admitted their roles in the postings, which have since been taken down. Their suspensions are to begin Monday.

The parents of the seven students did not contest the suspensions, Dwyer said.

He said the suspensions had nothing to do with free speech, and were imposed because the photos were posted without permission.

My two questions:

1. Was a 5 day suspension enough???

2. How did that teacher "accidentally" find the pics? What brought that teacher to myspace in the first place? :doh::huh:

damn that chick is hott!!!! wtf is she going for a 13 yr. old forwhen any guy and every guy over 20 would want to tap that A$$

661514[/snapback]

maybe she doesn't like body/facial hair or stubble?

otherwise she just likes them really small...down there :doh:

damn that chick is hott!!!! wtf is she going for a 13 yr. old forwhen any guy and every guy over 20 would want to tap that A$$

661514[/snapback]

I can only think she has got SERIOUS mental issues. She is married, right? Imagine being that guy. Right about now would be a good time to eat a Smith & Wesson.

maybe she doesn't like body/facial hair or stubble?

otherwise she just likes them really small...down there  :wub:

661550[/snapback]

So.....what exactly is the age that ones pecker balloons to its fullest? Some of my biggest wood, as I recall, came at the tender age of 13. :blink::wub:

I can only think she has got SERIOUS mental issues.  She is married, right?  Imagine being that guy.  Right about now would be a good time to eat a Smith & Wesson.

662038[/snapback]

Nah, why shoudl the hubby eat a smith and wesson? He should make a point of it to be banging some random skank everytime she walks into the room.

Nah, why shoudl the hubby eat a smith and wesson? He should make a point of it to be banging some random skank everytime she walks into the room.

662264[/snapback]

I have been documented as the worst ex-boyfriend in the history of mankind, but revenge for her banging a 13 year old? Sure I'd like revenge but the fact that she chose a vienna sausage over his hot dog is down right depressing.

Sure I'd like revenge but the fact that she chose a vienna sausage over his hot dog is down right depressing.

662273[/snapback]

this chick is still my favorite of all the teachers...she looked fantastic in all her pictures...especially her wedding photos

i wonder how much crap her ex-husband took after losing out to baby-dick

this chick is still my favorite of all the teachers...she looked fantastic in all her pictures...especially her wedding photos

i wonder how much crap her ex-husband took after losing out to baby-dick

662344[/snapback]

I hear you.

Makes me wonder about "men"?

Did I miss something? Probably.

That's not what you wed, and if you do you are an idiot and pretty well deserve it.