We need to draft this stud in the 7th round

Tolstoy

Sam Johnson. He is a an 8 pounder with good verticals and excellent hand to mouth coordination. Rooting reflex is strong and quick. Explosive bowel movements. High motor. Good upside. A bit light right now for an NFL player, but scouts project him at 250 pounds in twenty years. He should be available in the late rounds of tthe 2026 draft.

God I hate this draft lunacy.

Sam Johnson.  He is a an 8 pounder with good verticals and excellent hand to mouth coordination.  Rooting reflex is strong and quick.  Explosive bowel movements.  High motor.  Good upside.  A bit light right now for an NFL player, but scouts project him at 250 pounds in twenty years.  He should be available in the late rounds of tthe 2026 draft.

659777[/snapback]

Explosive bowell movements are often overlooked and underrated, high motors on the other hand... :D

Personally I enjoy reading about the longshots.

Sam Johnson.  He is a an 8 pounder with good verticals and excellent hand to mouth coordination.  Rooting reflex is strong and quick.  Explosive bowel movements.  High motor.  Good upside.  A bit light right now for an NFL player, but scouts project him at 250 pounds in twenty years.  He should be available in the late rounds of tthe 2026 draft.

659777[/snapback]

Ourlads said he schitt the floor at the Toilet Bowl. Plus he only scored a 6 on the nipplelic.

I'm guessing UAW prospect, at best.

659777[/snapback]

Link?

659777[/snapback]

:D

What position

We don't need another QB or RB or WR on this team

And according to everyone here any other position besides o-line and d-line are Luxury picks. A 250lb Linemen might not cut it.

Although I will still have him listed over Vince Young this year on my list of players the Bills should pick