Various Topics To Cover

1) Moving. No way. Wilson starts this crying every 15 years. He forces the city and county to kiss his a$s with threats. Typical technique to get what he wants. Unless he gives up his "books" he can't claim to be losing. Synder and Jones are money hungry SOBS, and Ralph's Good Ole Boys are almost all dead (Mara, guy from Tampa) and old (Hunt, Brown, Davis), but this does not spell dissaster. The NFL makes lots of cash with the revenue sharing %, there will ALWAYS be plenty to go around. If Ralph's daughter can't take the team b/k of tax problems (death tax) then Gollisano and others will chime in. Of course Gollisano is talking big right now b/k he wants to be elected to some political post. Ralph simply sees the 'cap" rising and he wants to offset that with more cash. Guy is a great businessman.

2) TD - where is he today? ESPN? What a joke. Guy ruined a proud francise with terrible picks. If McGahee didn't pan out, TD would go down as the worst GM in NHL history.

3) Bills will win 4 games this season. Miami and NE and even the Jets look much much better. We got a rookie QB, a hodgepodge OL, old injured LBs, no TE who can catch, no 2nd WR, no Free or strong safeties, No interior DL otherthan a 3rd round wrestler from OSU, and no left pass rushing D end. Of course our depth is pathetic to boot. Sure, all teams depth is short, but ours is 1996 low.

4) Moulds -- guy lost a step. He could not beat the 1 v. 1. Also, he could not stay healthy. Naging leg injuries and a 10 average catch aint worth $7 mil.

5) Fairchild -- this guy coached the Rams last season. A dome team with skill players at all positions. Will he use 3 WR sets and have Losman tossing balls down the seems ala Bulger? To bad Bulger has a cannon for an arm and is very savvy in the pocket and a guy with excellent touch. Steven Jackson is McGahee however. But we need Orlando Pace! Peters == Pace? HAAAAAAAAAA. IMO, Losman will flurish under Fairchild but develop bad habits by November of interceptions and throwing into double coverage. Fairchild's game is to let the QB pass to set up the run. Balanced my a$s...

6) Sam Wyche -- when he came most of us laughed. He tried to take credit for Montana. Hello, can you say Mr. Walsh!!?!?!? Boomer stiunk. He was a poor man's Jim Kelly with white hair.

7) What if Losman threw behind Wolford, Richter, Hull, Davis and Ballard and Metzelars chipping in?

8) Levy will draft 10 character guys. Special teams, good off the field players who all play with great balance and leverage and threw injuries. Canadian football types. These will be meshed in with the lot TD brought to make a 10-6 team in 2008.

3)  Bills will win 4 games this season.  Miami and NE and even the Jets look much much better.  We got a rookie QB, a hodgepodge OL, old injured LBs, no TE who can catch, no 2nd WR, no Free or strong safeties, No interior DL otherthan a 3rd round wrestler from OSU, and no left pass rushing D end.  Of course our depth is pathetic to boot.  Sure, all teams depth is short, but ours is 1996 low. 

5)  Fairchild  -- this guy coached the Rams last season.  A dome team with skill players at all positions.  Will he use 3 WR sets and have Losman tossing balls down the seems ala Bulger?  To bad Bulger has a cannon for an arm  and is very savvy in the pocket and a guy with excellent touch.  Steven Jackson is McGahee however.  But we need Orlando Pace!  Peters == Pace?  HAAAAAAAAAA.  IMO, Losman will flurish under Fairchild but develop bad habits by November of interceptions and throwing into double coverage.  Fairchild's game is to let the QB pass to set up the run.  Balanced my a$s...

659399[/snapback]

3. Where in your right mind do you get off saying the jets look much better? because they have 2 first round draft picks? They lost their top DE, half their o-line, half their secondary, their running back is about to disintegrate any day now, they have a QB with a broken arm backed up by a QB that has accomplished nothing except getting himself killed every other down, and they havent really signed a free agent of any consequence. (except maybe vol oelhoffen)

Enlighten me on how the jets look much better, and dont say because they own the #4 pick. its 1 player.

5. Watch any games last year? Mad mike martz is who calls pass pass pass and then more pass. When fairchild took over he actually began to run stephen jackson a little bit. jackson averaged over 3 carries a game more under fairchild than under martz, and they seemed to pass more only because they were losing most of the games at the end of the season. losing = passing

Losman also has a cannon arm.

Guest BackInDaDay

Marv: "Ralph, I've got some good new and some bad news."

Ralph: "Well, give me the bad news."

Marv: "We got a rookie QB, a hodgepodge OL, old injured LBs, no TE who can catch, no 2nd WR, no Free or strong safeties, No interior DL otherthan a 3rd round wrestler from OSU, and no left pass rushing D end. Of course our depth is pathetic to boot. Sure, all teams depth is short, but ours is 1996 low."

Ralph: "What's the good news?"

Marv: "In ten minutes, we'll both forget what I just said." :P

Marv: "Ralph, I've got some good new and some bad news."

Ralph: "Well, give me the bad news."

Marv: "We got a rookie QB, a hodgepodge OL, old injured LBs, no TE who can catch, no 2nd WR, no Free or strong safeties, No interior DL otherthan a 3rd round wrestler from OSU, and no left pass rushing D end. Of course our depth is pathetic to boot. Sure, all teams depth is short, but ours is 1996 low."

Ralph: "What's the good news?"

Marv: "In ten minutes, we'll both forget what I just said."  :P

659591[/snapback]

Whoa, a clever old guy in charge joke. Where did you come up with the idea?????? You should be in Hollywood. I am shamed for a guy named BackinDaDay.

5)  Fairchild  -- this guy coached the Rams last season.  A dome team with skill players at all positions.  Will he use 3 WR sets and have Losman tossing balls down the seems ala Bulger?  To bad Bulger has a cannon for an arm  and is very savvy in the pocket and a guy with excellent touch.  Steven Jackson is McGahee however.  But we need Orlando Pace!  Peters == Pace?  HAAAAAAAAAA.  IMO, Losman will flurish under Fairchild but develop bad habits by November of interceptions and throwing into double coverage.  Fairchild's game is to let the QB pass to set up the run.  Balanced my a$s...

659399[/snapback]

Living in St. Louis I saw the Rams every week. Fairchilds game is NOT to pass to set up the run, that was Martz. Martz called the plays until he went down. Fairchild brought balance. When Martz went down Fairchild ran the ball and featured Jackson. He also wanted to keep Bulger alive because the Rams line, even with Pace, was just as bad the ours.

Guest BackInDaDay
Whoa, a clever old guy in charge joke.  Where did you come up with the idea??????  You should be in Hollywood.  I am shamed for a guy named BackinDaDay.

659594[/snapback]

You am shamed? Well then, I am shamed. :D

Lighten up, Francis.