Has anyone heard any quality rumors

its just been more teams looking to trade up than the bills trading down, such as the broncos, vikings, and eagles.

there wont be a trade until draft day anyways, because a team that is looking to trade up for a player shouldnt make the deal before the draft, because one he might not be there, and two that gives other teams who want the same player a chance to jump ahead of them. so rumors are cool but we wont see until the 8th pick on that saturday.

I am not sure such a thing exists. Teams are not going to play their hand to the press. Teams often leak information that isn't true to get people thinking one way or another. No team with two number ones is going to say "We like this Vernon Davis guy and would like to trade our two number ones to a team like Green Bay or the Bills." You will, however, read rumors made up out of whole cloth about teams trying to move up who may like a certain player who may find a certain trading partner who may like that deal. And it really won't get you any closer to having any idea how the draft is going to play out live because it all changes as soon as teams start drafting players and about 3 picks into it someone does something unexpected.

I haven't heard any, but I can make up one...

The Bills swap 1st round picks with Detroit going from #8 to #9 and in return, Detroit gives us all their remaining 2006 draft picks.  I kid you not.  Millen is that stupid.

658977[/snapback]

LOL, that was Mike Dicka if memory serves. Yes, there is a T in the last name but Aints fans will tell you otherwise. :P