An article this good deserves its own thread

You freely hand out insults to those who don't see the same potential in Losman you see.  Just today, I noticed you announce that some sports writer would make a lousy GM, solely because he wanted the Bills to take a QB.  This need to insult those who see Losman differently than you shows there can't really be intelligent discussion with you about this particular topic.

657399[/snapback]

I have seen Dean post for some years now....and he really isn't the "insulting freely type" in my opinion....

Do you think that maybe...JUST MAYBE...it isn't that he wants to insult JP Losman bashers as yourself but really hates crusaders who simply cannot find another article to post about?

hmmmmmmm

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking up a QB in the first round would be foolish sice we have a first round QB already. He still is said to have all the potential and just needs to develop. How is that different than if we picked up another unproven promising QB?

I have seen Dean post for some years now....and he really isn't the "insulting freely type" in my opinion....

658578[/snapback]

Apparently, what I've seen from the Dean has been very different from what you've seen. The Dean I know does hand out insults freely, and it's not just with respect to Losman. He accused someone of being a KKK member, merely because the guy said Moulds would make a rap video on his way out of Buffalo. In a discussion about affirmative action, the Dean portrayed those who saw the issue differently than him as right wing bigots. The Dean isn't capable of refraining from personal insults when the issue at hand is near and dear to his heart. Maybe your experience with him has been on topics that are less emotionally charged for him, when he is more able to be reasonable with those who see things differently.

Apparently, what I've seen from the Dean has been very different from what you've seen.  The Dean I know does hand out insults freely, and it's not just with respect to Losman.  He accused someone of being a KKK member, merely because the guy said Moulds would make a rap video on his way out of Buffalo.  In a discussion about affirmative action, the Dean portrayed those who saw the issue differently than him as right wing bigots.  The Dean isn't capable of refraining from personal insults when the issue at hand is near and dear to his heart.  Maybe your experience with him has been on topics that are less emotionally charged for him, when he is more able to be reasonable with those who see things differently.

658825[/snapback]

John from Hemet is correct...and you are a moron.

(Sorry...I just couldn't help myself.) :P