My hopes...

My hope is that the offensive line will be fixed this year so that JPL has more than 1.13 seconds (Anderson) to make a decision.

My other hope is that we take Huff in round 1 or we trade down to fix the lines.

Guest BackInDaDay
Hardly enough time to start and stop a stopwatch!  :)

655248[/snapback]

But plenty to hand it off. :P

1) I hope that Takeo Spikes can come out and play the way he used to or even better if that's possible.

2) Hopefully we will draft Ngata with our 8th pick if Mario Willams, D'Brickashaw Ferguson and AJ Hawk are off the board.

3) We will take at least two offensive lineman in rounds 2 to 4.

4) Whoever our starting quarterback is, to make each game competitive.

My hopes are...

First and formost that TKO comes back at 100% health...That would be a HUGE boost for this Team...Just huge...

I hope the Bills Trade Down and still get one of the following Players, DT's Bunkley or Ngata, DB Huff, OT Justice, or TE Davis...

I hope one of either Nall or JP steps up and takes Leadership of this Team at the QB Position...

If we don't take Davis, I hope Everett comes back at 100% and gives The Bills a viable option at TE...

I hope Nate returns to his 2005 Form at CB...

Lastly I hope the Bills develop a reputation for being a Physical, Run the Ball and Stop the Run Team... :)

Guest BackInDaDay
Lastly I hope the Bills develop a reputation for being a Physical, Run the Ball and Stop the Run Team... :)

655323[/snapback]

Welcome pilgrim to the Church of Hard-Nosed Football! :P

I hope this team proves all the ney-sayers of this board wrong and actually looks good.

I hope they play hard all game and every game, and if they lose the fans can still hold there heads high and say they lost because the other team was better, but the Bills put up a damn good fight. (unlike last year where fans were embarrased cause the team could have won if they would have atleast tried a bit harder)

I hope some of Marvs FA signings show their potential and end up becoming great pick ups.

I hope Marv makes some good choices in the draft and does not make and choices just because the guy could fill a need and takes players that are worthy of their choice at that pick (no reaching just to fill a need, trade down or pick someone else)

I hope Bennie Anderson decides playing in the CFL is a better choice to become a star and the Bills accomodate him by releasing him.

I hope half way through the year, Moulds is demanding out of Houston cause they are a worse version of the Bills right now and they are throwing to AJ more then him and he can still be a #1 WR

I hope Nick Saban is so happy with the inept play calling of MM that he keeps him around for years even though he has caused them many losses to to the tiny WR under centre or pull the teams premier back out on a 3rd downs trick plays he will be calling.

I hope the Patriots have an average year and the fair weather Boston fans start calling for Bellichick to be fired and ESPN decides they don't want to cover them anymore

But most of all I hope the Bills finally turn it around this year and this is the begining of good things to come (and I don't mean getting the #1 pick in 2007 as a good thing to come)

Here's to JP torching miami with Evans as his partner in crime.  HEre's to Willis stuffing the ball down Miami's throat, even on 3rd DOWNS...  Heres to Spikes talking trash to Mularkey after a big tackle...HEres to Clements picking off Culpepper, and taking one to the hole.  HEre's to playcalling that can gain 1 yard on 2nd and 1.

655004[/snapback]

Heres to knowing we only have to stop travis minor on third down, and not ronnie brown.

Here are my hopes:

1.  Either JP Losman or Craig Nall take control of the #1 QB position in Buffalo.  Either guy shows positive progress throughout the season and becomes a leader on the team.

2. If Michael Huff is drafted, he becomes an instant starter and gets consideration for Defensive Rookie of the Year.

3. Willis McGahee stays healthy, stays motivated, and takes it to the next level.

4. Takeo Spikes returns at least close to what he was before his Achillies injury.

5. TE Kevin Everett developes into a 40 catch TE who is productive in the red zone.

Too much to ask?  :)

655155[/snapback]

We'd be in DAMN good shape if the above considerations are met. I'm talking smelling the playoffs. #1, #2, and #5 are big 'ifs,' but I'm not counting 'em out until we've seen the games.

I hope this afternoon goes by faster than this morning did.

I wish I didn't go out until 4 in the morning last night! :)

As for the Bills:

I hope I don't have to see Holcomb behind center on any 3rd and long plays.

I hope we sweep our division.

I hope I win LA Billz annual W/L contest with my traditional 13-3 prediction finally. :P

I hope that John Madden does a Liz Taylor/Mamma Cass choke job on screen while eating a chicken leg.

655105[/snapback]

You mean a turducken, right? John Madden uses chicken legs as toothpicks.

My hope is that many people will stop using this place as their personal wailing wall and post something intelligent.

There's a difference between critical discussion and incessant bitching, just to hear yourself.

655082[/snapback]

Beat me to it.