Tucker won't be suspended

beerme1

I just heard that on the Fan. Too bad. He certainly deserves to be. Cheap shot.

On a good note, I was listening to the Fan on Saturday afternoon and they were broadcasting from Wayne Grtezky's bar.

They had ex Buff News writer Jim Kelley and Bobby Hull on. Kelley was very good talking about the difference of life in TO vs Buff as far as hockey is concerned. For those that don't know he now works in TO on the Fan for Rogers as regular.

It was very cool though beacause at 4 pm there was a large and vocal contingent from Buffalo there. So on the radio in the background you kept hearing, Let's Go Buff a lo. :w00t:

It was cool to see or hear actually a lot of Sabres fans there since there are so many Leaf fans here when they play.

Turnabout is fair play :w00t:

On a good note, I was listening to the Fan on Saturday afternoon and they were broadcasting from Wayne Grtezky's bar.

They had ex Buff News writer Jim Kelley and Bobby Hull on. Kelley was very good talking about the difference of life in TO vs Buff as far as hockey is concerned. For those that don't know he now works in TO on the Fan for Rogers as regular.

It was very cool though beacause at 4 pm there was a large and vocal contingent from Buffalo there. So on the radio in the background you kept hearing, Let's Go Buff a lo.  :w00t:

It was cool to see or hear actually a lot of Sabres fans there since there are so many Leaf fans here when they play.

Turnabout is fair play  :w00t:

651444[/snapback]

Why didn't you just post this in the one of the other Tucker threads that are already started?

Why didn't you just post this in the one of the other Tucker threads that are already started?

651448[/snapback]

Because I wanted to post something that included some positive feedback that would have been lost in those. Come to think of it, it will get lost in this one too.

Lock it if you want mods. Mile High has ruled.

It was very cool though beacause at 4 pm there was a large and vocal contingent from Buffalo there. So on the radio in the background you kept hearing, Let's Go Buff a lo.  :D

Turnabout is fair play  :w00t:

651444[/snapback]

Oh... Blow me...

On second thought, scratch that... You might actually do it.

:angry:

Oh... Blow me...

On second thought, scratch that... You might actually do it.

652482[/snapback]

No, that would be meazza.

As far as your wour words go, I don't know what I said to you to make you feel that way, but go fug yourself chump.

Perhaps you didn't see where I said he deserves to be suspended.

Again go fug yourself.

As far as your wour words go, I don't know what I said to you to make you feel that way, but go fug yourself chump.

Again go fug yourself.

652536[/snapback]

Come on now... Just a simple blow me, pal remark...

Have a nice time missing the playoffs in almost 10 years... I know how important it must be in Toronto... Same thing the Red Sox fans go through when they lose to the Yankees...

7 games left and 8 points behind...

Maybe your team can make it... Buffalo actually matches up well if both can get past the first few rounds...

:angry::w00t::D

Again go fug yourself.

652536[/snapback]

are you jealous that i support a succesful NHL franchise unlike your over-rated TO crap. The fact that Don Cherry is a fan of the Leafs shows what kind of idiots would support this dumbass team. Leaf fans act as if they actually won something since 1967.

are you jealous that i support a succesful NHL franchise unlike your over-rated TO crap.  The fact that Don Cherry is a fan of the Leafs shows what kind of idiots would support this dumbass team.  Leaf fans act as if they actually won something since 1967.

652576[/snapback]

Me thinks he is.

Me thinks he is.

652586[/snapback]

heh

there was once a time i respected the Leafs and that was when Potvin was their goaltender. It's just this generation of the last 6-8 years that does not deserve any respect.

heh

there was once a time i respected the Leafs and that was when Potvin was their goaltender. It's just this generation of the last 6-8 years that does not deserve any respect.

652588[/snapback]

I went to the BlackHawks game when Gretzky coached his last game here (3-19)... My son had a blast... Curtis Brown scored the first goal (they lost) and the lady next to me looked confused when I made the "Chicago is Buffalo's farm team" crack... :angry::w00t:

I felt dirty... At least my son had a blast... But, he knows there are two teams I like when they are losing... The 'Hawks and Leafs... These towns are similar and would be overrun with idiots if they won... At least the Sox are small base... Oh... Cubs fans would be brutal.

:D

I went to the BlackHawks game when Gretzky coached his last game here (3-19)... My son had a blast... Curtis Brown scored the first goal (they lost) and the lady next to me looked confused when I made the "Chicago is Buffalo's farm team" crack... :w00t:  :D

I felt dirty... At least my son had a blast... But, he knows there are two teams I like when they are losing... The 'Hawks and Leafs... These towns are similar and would be overrun with idiots if they won... At least the Sox are small base... Oh... Cubs fans would be brutal.

:D

652601[/snapback]

One thing about Habs fans is they have class...

when they aren't rioting after winning a cup. :angry:

After re reading my original post since of what I thought was a positive thread, I can see that maybe a few jerks appear to have misinterperted the last line.

"The turnabout is fair play comment"

it was meant in regards to how Leaf fans show up and are vocal in Buffalo. It was nice to hear Sabre fans overpowering a radio broadcast in Toronto with their chants.

If you read that last line as thinking I was ok with Tucker in retaliation for that you are an ass clown.

And with your responses here, most are ass clowns unless you misinterpeeted the line.

After re reading my original post since of what I thought was a positive thread, I can see that maybe a few jerks appear to have misinterperted the last line.

"The turnabout is fair play comment"

it was meant in regards to how Leaf fans show up and are vocal in Buffalo. It was nice to hear Sabre fans overpowering a radio broadcast in Toronto with their chants.

If you read that last line as thinking I was ok with Tucker in retaliation for that you are an ass clown.

And with your responses here, most are ass clowns unless you misinterpeeted the line.

652698[/snapback]

Is there a number we can call to donate money to the Beerme1 Institute for Ass Clowns who Misinterpeet? :angry: