(LAMP)I eulogized my Grandmother on Saturday

so my grandmother died last week :D and the services were friday and saturday in buffalo. My mom asked me to do a eulogy, which I enthusiastically agreed. My grandmother was notorious for always turning her heat down to below 60 degrees and we would all freeze and sneak behind her and raise it to comfortable levels. So using this memory, I am up there in front of the church, and I remind everyone that I am a huge Bills fan and that my grandmothers passing might have a positive impact on the Buffalo Bills. I continue to say that everyone says the Bills will win the Super Bowl when Hell freezes over. I continue by saying: "...can you imaging what this means for the Bills if Grandma causes Heaven to freeze over?" I got a good chuckle out of it as did the rest of the congregation. I figured I would share this will y'all :doh:

Sounds like you and your grandmother were close. I am sorry to hear that she died, but glad to hear she left such good memories.

My favorite grandmother/Bills story was when they first came out with instant replay, and showed the Bills score a TD, she got all excited: "Look! They scored again!"

so my grandmother died last week  :D  and the services were friday and saturday in buffalo.  My mom asked me to do a eulogy, which I enthusiastically agreed.  My grandmother was notorious for always turning her heat down to below 60 degrees and we would all freeze and sneak behind her and raise it to comfortable levels.  So using this memory, I am up there in front of the church, and I remind everyone that I am a huge Bills fan and that my grandmothers passing might have a positive impact on the Buffalo Bills.  I continue to say that everyone says the Bills will win the Super Bowl when Hell freezes over.  I continue by saying:  "...can you imaging what this means for the Bills if Grandma causes Heaven to freeze over?"  I got a good chuckle out of it as did the rest of the congregation.  I figured I would share this will y'all :doh:

650612[/snapback]

Sounds like you and your grandmother were close. I am sorry to hear that she died, but glad to hear she left such good memories.

My favorite grandmother/Bills story was when they first came out with instant replay, and showed the Bills score a TD, she got all excited:  "Look! They scored again!"

650694[/snapback]

Good one ! :w00t: