JP looked rough last night on the Telethon

Let me get one thing clear. I'm a huge JP supporter but now I may see where some people may question his maturity. He looked like a high schooler up there on stage with Kelly H, Jimbo, and Craig Nall. He couldnt stop moving, it was like he had probelms keeping still. My wife wanted to know why JP looked like a kid that couldnt wait to move. I know he had laryingitis but he really looked uncomfortable there and kind of looked like a goon just swaying back and forth. He didnt even stay for the whole telethon like Kelly and Craig did. Maybe he had something to do. For the first time ever JP just struck me as a "kid" and not a leading type of person just by standing there.

sidenote: Craig Nall is friggin huge. Not just tall.....but very stocky. He made Jimbo look like a child. The guy is just ripped.

Pointless thread I know but I just wanted to hear comments from anyone else that saw JP last night with those guys. He just was acting really weird.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enquiring minds want to know, how did the new hair cut look?

650411[/snapback]

Made him look like a 13 year old IMO. lol

He just looked way out of it. I can see now why some may question whether or not he is the leader in that locker room. Compared to the other QBs up there, Losman did not carry himself well.

Yes I was watching a telethon lol because there was nothing else on. I gave up my SAT dish so its 2,4,7 or die. :lol:

Plus they were giving away some nice Bills things.

You guys are missing my point lol.

I'm not saying that Nall is the starter or that JP is going to be traded off of this. I'm just saying that JP looked like a boy among men last night.

Some players are obviously not trusting in him to be a leader. Whether those players were the ones that were let go I dont know. But wondering why some players said that Kelly was more calm and cool in the huddle I can see why just by looking at all three of them off camera together.

I knew most of you would not take this seriously but if you watched the Telethon when all three QBs were on screen you can see the difference in maturity there.

Again I'm a huge JP supporter. I just saw a different side of him last night. So did my wife and she hates football.

Please, please tell me you're just killing time and trying to get a laugh.

Please.

Pretty please.

650457[/snapback]

No I'm being serious. It has nothing to do with football ability. Thats not what I'm trying to get across. I can just see why some guys on this team don't have faith in JP. It was just odd. Thats all I can say. I'm sure others that have watched it came across with the same feeling. He is young I know.....but he just presented himself like a teenager.

OK, I'll be the straight man...

So what was the telethon for?

650475[/snapback]

It was on Channel 2 for Kids escaping Drugs.

Very well done and actually entertaining to watch Kelly Holcomb and Nall. They even tossed a couple smart comments back and forth. I thought it was entertaining for what it was worth.

Screw training camp...lets just have a telethon ever year and pick the starters based on haircuts.  We'll be Team Vidal.

650458[/snapback]

KFFL Flash

NFL | Losman Looks Baked At Kids Escaping Drugs Telethon

Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:45:58

Reports of J.P. Losmans' uncontrollable shaking at a Buffalo Telethon has forced Coach Dick Jauron to place Craig Nall as the starter on the Bills QB depth chart. NFL officials are on their way to administer a league drug test.

J.P. Losman declined comment while devouring 4 Mighty Taco burritos.

For the record I can't stand Holcomb as a player but he definately is an entertaining person off the field.

I can see why he is well liked.

Still can't get over how huge Nall is. I thought he would be a scrawny guy for some reason. Dude has some serious guns.

KFFL Flash

NFL | Losman Looks Baked At Kids Escaping Drugs Telethon

Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:45:58

Reports of J.P. Losmans' uncontrollable shaking at a Buffalo Telethon has forced Coach Dick Jauron to place Craig Nall as the starter on the Bills QB depth chart. NFL officials are on their way to administer a league drug test.

J.P. Losman declined comment while devouring 4 Mighty Taco burritos.

650480[/snapback]

Thanks for being a dick.

I didnt say anything about this deciding starters you moron. The point was that I could see why JP might not be respected in the locker room as much as Kelly or maybe even Craig in the future.

Guest BackInDaDay
It was on Channel 2 for Kids escaping Drugs.

Very well done and actually entertaining to watch Kelly Holcomb and Nall. They even tossed a couple smart comments back and forth. I thought it was entertaining for what it was worth.

650476[/snapback]

Thanks, Billsjunkie. Good cause, hope they made some bread.

Thanks for being a dick.

I didnt say anything about this deciding starters you moron. The point was that I could see why JP might not be respected in the locker room as much as Kelly or maybe even Craig in the future.

650485[/snapback]

Perhaps if you find 4 or 5 more different ways to say the same thing all of us morons will understand your point.

Lighten up. We're just having some fun at the expense of a rather silly post.