What is Marv Waiting For?!!!!

stevewin

Here's where Marv the tyrant brings in someone who will doctor those old tapes to give the Bills four consecutive Super Bowl victories.

Seriously though, the guy's a class act. I think he was heavily involved, if not responsible for the whole "Bills Backers" thing...

Denny's one of the good guys. Always a pleasure to deal with, and a major part of the Booster Club's continued success. I wish him well -- he deserves it.

Now how do I apply for the Director of Archives job? I'd love to finally get my grubby little paws on some of those scrapbooks... :D

Denny's one of the good guys. Always a pleasure to deal with, and a major part of the Booster Club's continued success. I wish him well -- he deserves it.

Now how do I apply for the Director of Archives job? I'd love to finally get my grubby little paws on some of those scrapbooks... :D

649004[/snapback]

Seriously. You should apply.

649004[/snapback]

A lot of email traffic passed around on that. A very nice retirement announcement letter out of him, glad to know he will stay involved.