Anyone else sick of being made fun...

Until the balance of power in the division visibly shifts (on the turf) they are still the best in the east.

They could still take the division rather handily.

649263[/snapback]

New England sports fans have a built-in defense mechanism against sports heartbreak...they simply forget they have a team when they suck. See the 2006 Bruins as an example (There's a hockey team in Boston?) or the Patriots before their "dynasty."

PTR

Holy sh-- that dude from Moon, yeah I'm a senior at MHS.

Haha yeah that's me, the one wearing the Wire/Spikes/Parrish jerseys to school? Holy hell I didn't expect to see someone from Moon on here.

649182[/snapback]

Yup I was the guy with the Sabres jersey on.

b.t.w Im a freshman

I read this fine forum every now and then, though, and Packer fans have been wondering how y'all feel about Craig Nall.

I definitely can see how Nall is no savior, esp. when you've invested so much in JPL.  But I'll share that Packer fans are either sad or indifferent to see Craig go.  He was a great teammate, but obviously never got his chance to shine here.  So not really a big loss for us - but a lot of GB fans would be very interested to see what would happen if he ever got a chance to start.

AND - some GB fans are even wondering whether we should be considering JPL.  Even assuming Favre is coming back, we only have A. Rodgers as a back-up, so we need at least one more QB to bring into camp.

649162[/snapback]

The fanbase isn't sure what to think about Nall, since we've hardly seen him play. The fact that he's in the mix for the starting job here tells us the Bills front office must like him a lot, though. We'll see...

Also, thanks for the link to your board. I'm sure I'll be checking in as the season approaches.

Well i'm out here in Oregon and there are about 5 Bills fans that I know of...

I will say this...most of the people that "try" to rip on me for being a Bills fan are nothing more than FRONTRUNNERS rooting for the most popular and winning team at the moment. So I just take it with a grain of salt.

Besides, there are a lot of Raiders and Niners fan around here...so they really can't say sh--! :D