Now We're Talking...

Well it seems this story has started to hit mainstream media a bit. The wonderful liberal radio station (WTOP) which somehow seems to be owned by /sponsered by the Washington Post now has picked up on it. They ran a story with several liberal congresscritters who are upset, and say this is a weapon of mass distruction, and the US is violating test ban treaties on WMD. They were hinting that Bush and crew should be brought in front of the world court for such open and willful violations. They also don't understand how the US can do this and then complain when Iraq, Iran or any other nation feel they need to develop WMDs to protect themselves.

Well it seems this story has started to hit mainstream media a bit.  The wonderful liberal radio station (WTOP) which somehow seems to be owned by /sponsered by the Washington Post now has picked up on it.  They ran a story with several liberal congresscritters who are upset, and say this is a weapon of mass distruction, and the US is violating test ban treaties on WMD.  They were hinting that Bush and crew should be brought in front of the world court for such open and willful violations.  They also don't understand how the US can do this and then complain when Iraq, Iran or any other nation feel they need to develop WMDs to protect themselves.

648116[/snapback]

I have many a comment here, but it would probably soup this thing over to PPP. I did think it was neat to see Doc Tegnalia make the media, though. I can almost picture his grin describing the carnage. I hope he didn't rub his hands together.

Possible to list who those critters are? Their consituents really need to know what truly stupid idiots they are.

I have many a comment here, but it would probably soup this thing over to PPP. I did think it was neat to see Doc Tegnalia make the media, though. I can almost picture his grin describing the carnage. I hope he didn't rub his hands together.

Possible to list who those critters are? Their consituents really need to know what truly stupid idiots they are.

648158[/snapback]

One of them is your congressman. The one who wants to start charging admission to get into the smithsonian. :doh:

One of them is your congressman.  The one who wants to start charging admission to get into the smithsonian.  :doh:

648163[/snapback]

That figures.

But he's not mine, I lay NO claim to this place. But, it seems like whatever nonsense he comes up with, he keeps getting re-elected. I guess the fact that the voting booth handles here are all painted blue helps.

Good those guys haven't ever caught on to the really neat stuff. It's almost amazing what the deep penetrators can do now. We have one, that if you want to get a bunker in the basement of a building, you can drop it on the roof, it counts floors until it gets to where it wants to go, and then does whatever it is it was told to do. The whatever it was told to do part gets interesting, too.

Oh lookie, CNN, and harry Reid are pulling there BS again.  Even though Neveda officials have said they have no concern.  Gotta love lies and politicians.  Idiots. 

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/31/nevada.blast.ap/index.html

648458[/snapback]

CNN? All they are doing is reporting on what Reid, Berkley and Litster said. In fact they go out of their way to note that this has been approved and known about since December, but only now are these folks coming forward....

CNN?  All they are doing is reporting on what Reid, Berkley and Litster said.  In fact they go out of their way to note that this has been approved and known about since December, but only now are these folks coming forward....

648466[/snapback]

THat makes sense. Too much was happening in December for them to take it to the media. Wait until there is quiet in the media so they can really make a run with the story.

Oh lookie, CNN, and harry Reid are pulling there BS again.  Even though Neveda officials have said they have no concern.  Gotta love lies and politicians.  Idiots. 

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/31/nevada.blast.ap/index.html

648458[/snapback]

Morons. "How is this going to affect the health and safety of Nevada residents???"

Well...considering it's basically just a big-ass stick of dynamite... :doh:

Morons.  "How is this going to affect the health and safety of Nevada residents???"

Well...considering it's basically just a big-ass stick of dynamite...  :D

648534[/snapback]

I see your point.

Yet... I would hope they would consider what kind of crap that is gonna be kicked up and any other residue effects that have nothing to do with the actual making of the blast.

But... Then again, this has probably all been studied. ;):lol:

I see your point.

Yet... I would hope they would consider what kind of crap that is gonna be kicked up and any other residue effects that have nothing to do with the actual making of the blast.

But... Then again, this has probably all been studied. :D  ;)

649203[/snapback]

Same crap that's always kicked up when someone lights off a stick of dynamite. Just more of it, because it's a big-ass stick.