Everything will be settled with Moulds

(call it the unofficial final pick in the 3rd).

644174[/snapback]

For what its worth the Jets got a compensitory pick in the 3rd round, which I believe picks last in the 3rd....hense they will take the player we wanted to get with the 1st pick of the 4th round.

So it's okay to see it, but not okay to say it? How is that a low strike? You will forever be defined, in part, by the company you keep.

644345[/snapback]

True enough. Point taken. I don't want to get political by explaining my comment.

I understand Moulds going to the Eagles being a good situation for everyone involved.

Having said that, how is Moulds going to the Texans a good thing for everyone? Yes the Bills could get a high draft pick, and the Texans could be looking at an offense that includes David Carr, Andre Johnson, Eric Moulds, & Reggie Bush.

But let's face it, are the Texans going to give Moulds the best opportunity of winning a championship?

Especially when the Texans are in the same division as the Colts & Jaguars?

Of all the teams out there that Moulds could play for, Houston was not one of the teams I saw him possibly playing for.

644120[/snapback]

Moulds is all about the $$$$$$$$$$ and him even talking to the TExans is just more proof. Let him go their, I'd rather see him trying to catch a pass from Carr then from McNabb and possibly making the playoffs with them.

I was a fan of Moulds until his "Personnal Advisor/Mouthpiece/Jack@ss" stepped in and made his demands. Now I hope he never makes the big game.