Immigration

but it is either the liberal solution of reaching out

644430[/snapback]

Reaching out? :doh: Good one! Ever hear of a gang called MS-13 Mara Salvatrucha? They'd sooner cut your head off than accept your help. Those animals belong in a cage, that's the only solution for them.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to do something with them, the companies that hire them don't, mostly construction.

Hey the Gang problem is serious there, but it is either the liberal solution of reaching out and breaking the gangs up or the right wing solution of throwing them in jail or the suburban solution of turning your back and ignoring them until they break into your house.  In Arlington and Alexandria it is the Asian Gangs that are the most violent, the latinos just have a couple of screwballs that go on rape binges on the bike trails.

Either way it is going to cost you.

644430[/snapback]

Actually you're wrong there. MS-13 is one of the baddest gang's out there nationally and they have a huge presence in the local area. This is an hispanic gang and consists largely of illegals. They are even making inroads to upperclass neighborhoods.

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4678456

Actually you're wrong there.  MS-13 is one of the baddest gang's out there nationally and they have a huge presence in the local area.  This is an hispanic gang and consists largely of illegals.  They are even making inroads to upperclass neighborhoods.

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4678456

644450[/snapback]

Man this is an idiotic argument which gang is worse locally in VA,

It just is that the Asian gangs seemed to be in the news more often, however it appears that both of us are right:

http://www.fcnp.com/425/demograph.htm

I saw more of this when I was there up until a year ago.

http://www.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel03/release121903.htm

Reaching out?  :doh:  Good one!  Ever hear of a gang called MS-13 Mara Salvatrucha?  They'd sooner cut your head off than accept your help.  Those animals belong in a cage, that's the only solution for them.

644438[/snapback]

I recently watched a show on Discovery or Learning channel that focused on this gang and how they have become the most dangerous gang in America. Would Jesus want us to help them too?

I recently watched a show on Discovery or Learning channel that focused on this gang and how they have become the most dangerous gang in America.  Would Jesus want us to help them too?

644519[/snapback]

Yep, but that would involve the two pronged approach that Fairfax is employing, a little too complicated for your simple solutions.

I don't have any problem locking up the ring leaders and violent ones for the rest of their lives, forget about deporting them, they'll just get back in illegally or spread their crap elsewhere, but a one stop all solution doesn't work and that is what I get from your arguement. From what I understand MS13 is reaching out to white and asian gangs.

It may feel better to do it that way, but costs more in prisons funds, especiallly when some of the kids can be saved becoming tax payers themselves. It just takes some critical thinking, time and sustained energy. Never a strong suit of Suburban America.

Heck look at Bush's support for his war. I didn't support it, but a lot of folks did and now they are flipping and bailing ship. So maybe your solution is the only thing that does work...or send them off to Guantanamo and let the marines work them over, better yet send them to the Persian Gulf.

Look, here's the deal. I'm all for people coming here if they meet the following criteria:

They agree to speak English while here.

They pay taxes.

They agree to leave when their work season is over.

644537[/snapback]

Joe, while I agree with the second two, how many Polish, Italian, etc.... moved here in the 20's, 30's 40's and didn't learn English.

Man this is an idiotic argument which gang is worse locally in VA,

It just is that the Asian gangs seemed to be in the news more often, however it appears that both of us are right:

http://www.fcnp.com/425/demograph.htm

I saw more of this when I was there up until a year ago.

http://www.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel03/release121903.htm

644504[/snapback]

So you're arguing which gang is worse? The arguement is are they illegal? Did you know in LA the police cannot stop someone who they know they deported for being illegal because knowing he's illegal is not probable cause. Since when is knowing someone is breaking the law not probably cause to stop them. We become a society of politically correct weenie.

So you're arguing which gang is worse?  The arguement is are they illegal?  Did you know in LA the police cannot stop someone who they know they deported for being illegal because knowing he's illegal is not probable cause.  Since when is knowing someone is breaking the law not probably cause to stop them.  We become a society of politically correct weenie.

644541[/snapback]

No I am not, that is what I was saying that figuring it out is idiotic.

That part I agree with, unfortunately, there are some things that don't make sense, except that you would probably have riots on your hands, not just 500,000 protesting.

Joe, while I agree with the second two, how many Polish, Italian, etc.... moved here in the 20's, 30's 40's and didn't learn English.

644539[/snapback]

My grandfather came here from Italy in the 20's and spoke English. At least that's what I think he was speaking. :doh:

No I am not, that is what I was saying that figuring it out is idiotic. 

That part I agree with, unfortunately, there are some things that don't make sense, except that you would probably have riots on your hands, not just 500,000 protesting.

644543[/snapback]

Maybe riots are what we need.

644539[/snapback]

Those immigrants didn't demand that all public services be offered in their language. If you refuse to learn english, don't expect the hospitals, DMVs, ATMs, Welfare applications, etc. to provide services in Spanish. I forget the details, but many doctors offices are now forced to employ a spanish translator. It drives me nuts when I have to "push 1 for English" every time I call a business.

644539[/snapback]

My Grandfather came to this country, couldn't speak a word of English and still managed to learn the language while holding down a job AND going to law school.

And he spoke Polish which is FAR more different than Spanish is from English.

My grandfather came here from Italy in the 20's and spoke English.  At least that's what I think he was speaking.  :doh:

644544[/snapback]

My Grandparents spoke German, but never around their kids, so my parents grew up hearing only english.

Wow, what an idea!

Maybe riots are what we need.

644547[/snapback]

Doesn't work if you are the middle aged white guy, unless you are the middle aged white guy who has never had a problem involved with it and are out there holding up signs supporting the people who could care less about you.

I've learned. I'm an unwashed Bush loving reviled neocon POS because I've spent 30 years trying to do my part to keep the monsters out of the closet. Not too many here (that post here, anyway) have ever dealt with the realities of that, but, they wouldn't want to and it's cool to be "understanding".

Let's watch Cheerleader Nation, and forget about it.