1999 St. Louis Rams and 2006 Buffalo Bills

ACor58

Great, except our Isaac Bruce doesn't want to be on the team and is throwing a hissy fit.

639080[/snapback]

Plus comparing Hakim to Parish is a little premature.

Plus that team had a pretty strong defensive line.

Although I liken Proehl to Josh Reed.

Jaws is from Lackawanna.

639053[/snapback]

Jaws quarterbacked Lackawanna's ECIC Division I champs in 1968. Beat my Lancaster High team. Jaws was not the star of that team however, it was Marty Januskiewicz, who went on to a great career at Syracuse then tore up his knee and never saw any NFL action to my memory.

And the rams play in a dome, not an open air stadium

And The Bills have a Pro-Bowl Punter and Longsnapper

And The rams are in St. Louis while the Bills are in Buffalo

Of course there are differences but I believe this is just to show that a bad team can turn it around the next year, which is why you should atleast wait until you see the whole product on the field before we start looking at who we can take with the #1 pick next year

Wait a second. You mean you are allowed to think positive about an upcoming season and not already concede we are gonna be horrible??? :doh: I love the comparison and granted we maybe living in fanasty land, but cue the NY lottery guy, "Hey you never know." It's a new NFL and teams can go from horrible to good in one season. And for as bad as the Bills were last year, a little more luck, they could have beaten some really good teams (New England, Carolina, Denver). Moral of the story - Let's Go Buffalo and Trust in Marv. :lol: