ACor58

The 1999-2000 St. Louis Rams starring your very own Buffalo Bills

Up and coming Offensive Coordinator Mike Martz - Steve Fairchild

Up and Coming Wide Out Torry Holt - Lee Evans

QB on the verge but nobody knew it Kurt Warner - Craig Nall

"Bad Coach" that no one wanted Dick Vermeil - Dick Jauron

Stud RB Marshall Faulk - Willis MacGahee

London Fletcher as himself

Keep the faith baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Marv sucks, he didn't bring us Bentley, and Ralph and him are old and fed pudding all day as they drool and reminisce about the olden days.

Doom and Gloom, Doom and Gloom

Sarcasim OFF

Seriously, anything can happen from year to year. I can see the Bills turning some heads next season and in a good way, too bad the fans are already calling for the heads of the coaching and front office staff before even seeing their plan in action.

Did they blow the fuggin thing up the year after their 4-12 season?

638959[/snapback]

Yes. They were 5-12 in 97, 4-12 in 98 and they went on to finish 13-3

BTW, that was the year that they beat the cheaters from Tenessee after the HR forward pass.

Vermeil was also coach of the year in 1980, Jauron in 2001.

Willis couldn't hold Marshal Faulks jock back in 1999; two completely different players and Faulk was what made that whole offense tick IMHO.

That being said, anything can happen and I hope you are right.

Willis couldn't hold Marshal Faulks jock back in 1999; two completely different players and Faulk was what made that whole offense tick IMHO.

That being said, anything can happen and I hope you are right.

638978[/snapback]

Yep. Faulk was a fantastic back. I recall a feature several years ago, that said he had a great memory, and knew the tendencies of each team's defensive opponents.

Yep. Faulk was a fantastic back. I recall a feature several years ago, that said he had a great memory, and knew the tendencies of each team's defensive opponents.

638984[/snapback]

almost like Greg Maddox in his prime. (with opposing batters)

Also, not to rain on anyone's parade, but those 1999 Rams played in a dreadful NFC West and didn't have to face the Pats and Dolphins twice each.

Even so, I'd like to keep faith alive too, as the Pats are on the downside -- and we SHOULD have beat the Dolphins twice last year.

Also, not to rain on anyone's parade, but those 1999 Rams played in a dreadful NFC West and didn't have to face the Pats and Dolphins twice each.

Even so, I'd like to keep faith alive too, as the Pats are on the downside -- and we SHOULD have beat the Dolphins twice last year.

639058[/snapback]

Yup the only team with a winning record the rams played that year was the titans in week 8 and the rams lost 24-21. Yeah they went on and won the superbowl, but they had a cake walk regular season schedule. Still what they did on offense that year was really something special to watch.