LEVY IS GOD

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

To many, Marv Levy probably seems like a long shot from a desperate owner, who is willing to try almost anything to get his team past the hump and into the playoffs. For those of us who truly believe, levy is God. Theres something growing in Buffalo, you can feel it in the air. A sense of security, of knowing someone real smart is in charge. Someone who will corral the roaming Buffalo, and steer them to greener pastures. I'm a believer, how about you?

:P

Guest dog14787
sadly, no.  i am willing to hope i am wrong, however

637859[/snapback]

I understand your pain my friend, God Bless, and go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First Commandment:

"I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them, for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments."

Levy=God??? Well, no, but he will be GM of the Year, and the Bills will make the playoffs.

Keep the faith.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Not sure if that is Ezekial or Samuel L. Jackson.

Guest dog14787
To many, Marv Levy probably seems like a long shot from a desperate owner, who is willing to try almost anything to get his team past the hump and into the playoffs.  For those of us who truly believe, levy is God. Theres something growing in Buffalo, you can feel it in the air. A sense of security, of knowing someone real smart is in charge. Someone who will corral the roaming Buffalo, and steer them to greener pastures. I'm a believer, how about you?

637839[/snapback]

No Levy's not God, There is only one true God, but Levy could sure help answer alot of prayers from people in Buffalo N.Y. Mercy

No Levy's not God,  There is only one true God, but Levy could sure help answer alot of prayers from people in Buffalo N.Y.  Mercy

:devil:

637982[/snapback]

It's ok...nothing wrong with enthusiasm! :lol:

Guest dog14787
Not sure if that is Ezekial or Samuel L. Jackson.

637905[/snapback]

:devil: Under the dveils Spell, Amist the Citadel, Fortold of darkened hooves, sightless eyes, and bearing down.

The final lines been drawn, For all we know is gone, but God is well so open up and give me Hell!!!

Under darkness we fell, leaving ashes to tell, how the highest of Holy had climbed.

The day the flood gates from Hell, Were to full to dispel, a whole world full of Heavens denied.

:lol:

To many, Marv Levy probably seems like a long shot from a desperate owner, who is willing to try almost anything to get his team past the hump and into the playoffs.  For those of us who truly believe, levy is God. Theres something growing in Buffalo, you can feel it in the air. A sense of security, of knowing someone real smart is in charge. Someone who will corral the roaming Buffalo, and steer them to greener pastures. I'm a believer, how about you?

637839[/snapback]

what has he done as GM to make you believe?

or are you just a blind believer like all the TD blind believers that have come and gone?

Marv has proven an ability to sign backups, thats it...he has done little as GM

Guest dog14787
what has he done as GM to make you believe?

or are you just a blind believer like all the TD blind believers that have come and gone?

Marv has proven an ability to sign backups, thats it...he has done little as GM

638473[/snapback]

Maybe the fact that he had the mind to weed out the costly (in more ways then one) decide who was worth the price, and send those who were not packing. Levy is a man of honesty, and integrity. He believes a mans Character and smarts stands above his athletic ability. Alas, you are right my friend, he has had little chance to prove himself as a GM. To me, He has nothing to prove, but he will!!! And I do believe!!!

The title of the thread makes me vomit. I like his moves so far, but unless he builds a team up that wins 7 Super Bowls in a row... ok 2 in a row, i will not consider him near a god. Fact is that Grandpa Simpson is a great coach, and proving himself as a GM. Let's just consider ourselves lucky if marv is alive in 5 years, let alone building a contender