Interesting new book by K. Phillips

TPS

American Theocracy

Need to be a member of NYTimes.com.

637716[/snapback]

Looks very intriguing on the surface with an interesting premise that I'd be interested to see the guy try and support.

I hope somebody around here reads/hasread it as I'd be interested to hear some discussion and non-partisan opinions.

Would it be excessively crass to ask my Catholic wife to put it in my Easter basket? :devil:

Looks very intriguing on the surface with an interesting premise that I'd be interested to see the guy try and support.

I hope somebody around here reads/hasread it as I'd be interested to hear some discussion and non-partisan opinions.

Would it be excessively crass to ask my Catholic wife to put it in my Easter basket?  :devil:

638327[/snapback]

I miss Easter Baskets. We used to do that.

Would it be excessively crass to ask my Catholic wife to put it in my Easter basket?  :ph34r:

638327[/snapback]

What better day to read about Theocracy?

I miss Easter Baskets. We used to do that.

638337[/snapback]

My Grandmother always got sausages for lunch and a ham for dinner from her polish butcher. Always a $5 bill in the Easter basket. I thought it was a fortune.

Tak , Wiedziałem co ty oznaczony. JA just myśl wszystko ów a przy okazji kiełbasa był nieco obcy. :)  :ph34r:

639865[/snapback]

Having fun with the translator today? I didn't have to look past kielbasa to get the intent. :lol: