Monsanto Pope

I figured I needed to add a comment here. I went to UVa with Pope (the name he goes by). I lived in the freshman suite with Jermese Jones OT, and Tyree Foreman, RB, and our suite became the hangout for a lot of the freshmen on the football team. Pope came over many times. He's a nice guy... although you can hardly understand him! He's from the backwoods of Carolina (I think), and his southern babble is virtually incoherent. We would always laugh when he would spout off some diatribe and no one could hardly understand him (kind of like the grammar in this post.). Not the brightest bulb...

Anyway, I really have no point... just thought I'd throw out some extra information that you won't find in a scouting report. Oh, and I used to whoop his ass so bad in PlayStation GameDay 98 that it would almost get awkward.

I figured I needed to add a comment here.  I went to UVa with Pope (the name he goes by).  I lived in the freshman suite with Jermese Jones OT, and Tyree Foreman, RB, and our suite became the hangout for a lot of the freshmen on the football team.  Pope came over many times.  He's a nice guy... although you can hardly understand him!  He's from the backwoods of Carolina (I think), and his southern babble is virtually incoherent.  We would always laugh when he would spout off some diatribe and no one could hardly understand him (kind of like the grammar in this post.).  Not the brightest bulb...

Anyway, I really have no point... just thought I'd throw out some extra information that you won't find in a scouting report.  Oh, and I used to whoop his ass so bad in PlayStation GameDay 98 that it would almost get awkward.

637822[/snapback]

yeah, but now who's laughing? :P

Thanks for the ...ummmm....insights. :P

I figured I needed to add a comment here.  I went to UVa with Pope (the name he goes by).  I lived in the freshman suite with Jermese Jones OT, and Tyree Foreman, RB, and our suite became the hangout for a lot of the freshmen on the football team.  Pope came over many times.  He's a nice guy... although you can hardly understand him!  He's from the backwoods of Carolina (I think), and his southern babble is virtually incoherent.  We would always laugh when he would spout off some diatribe and no one could hardly understand him (kind of like the grammar in this post.).  Not the brightest bulb...

Anyway, I really have no point... just thought I'd throw out some extra information that you won't find in a scouting report.  Oh, and I used to whoop his ass so bad in PlayStation GameDay 98 that it would almost get awkward.

637822[/snapback]

Dug-on, haus you dinikin, du-ah...Snup-aduh ah-wee die-dipana, dihabana.

Pope met the media...

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/ivideo....e.rm&proto=rtsp

637912[/snapback]

He said Buffalo has "great coaches."

Said he saw London Fletcher at OBD today watching film, and that impressed him.

Said the Bills have the kind of linebackers who make the defensive linemen look better.

Said he felt the visit was very good.

Said the team is looking for fast-motor, up-beat guys.

Didn't like last year in Denver, where he was benched for 14 games. He said that was an enlightening experience from which he will learn. He is looking forward to a fresh start.

Said he would fit in here, but he declined to comment on whether he thought he'd end up here, whether he wanted to visit anywhere else, etc.

Oh, and he really wasn't very difficult to understand.

637822[/snapback]

Farmer Fran... :P

637822[/snapback]

Did you guys record a rap song like the 7th Floor?

Dug-on, haus you dinikin, du-ah...Snup-aduh ah-wee die-dipana, dihabana.

637881[/snapback]

Sounds like the employees I have up here working for me in the ADK's. Proud to say I speak fluent backwoods. I raly luvv tha ther numba ate nasscar driva.

I don't trust a guy with the same first name as one of the worst chemical conglomerates in the world. 

I'm crazy like that, I like to breath without it being more work than doing my taxes

638087[/snapback]

I'm defending no one, but Monsanto has made many a product that has made your life much easier through the years. I'd add asbestos brake linings. You have no idea of the carnage that occured in the days of the cotton weave shoes.