How is Marv and co. so good at keeping things....

Every morning I go to every sports web site and I dont see anything about possible Bills visitors. But by midday, I go to Buffalo Bills.com and I am shocked to see that he has a bunch of guys in town. Is the media the reason why nobody knows what the Bills are up to?

Also, what do you guys think is the probability of Neal signing with Buffalo? He would be a great addition!

Neal, Wells and Fabini would be nice, but with some concerns.

If Neal is signed, my concern would be why NE let him go. Supposedly Brady really wants him to stay, but that could be for sexual reasons. I would wonder why Belechek/Pioli let him get away, but I could be over reading the situation, I do that alot.

Wells - I would have the same concern, although it does appear that Phoenix is going to match the offer. Fabini? Not so much, you never really know why the Jets do what they do.

Guest BackInDaDay
Every morning I go to every sports web site and I dont see anything about possible Bills visitors.  But by midday, I go to Buffalo Bills.com and I am shocked to see that he has a bunch of guys in town.  Is the media the reason why nobody knows what the Bills are up to?

633655[/snapback]

Outside of Neal, no one beside their immediate families knows Wells, Bowen, the TE, the 3rd-string QB, the DE (out of football for 2 years? B-) ) and Davis. Did I forget anyone? Probably. :lol:

Every morning I go to every sports web site and I dont see anything about possible Bills visitors.  But by midday, I go to Buffalo Bills.com and I am shocked to see that he has a bunch of guys in town.  Is the media the reason why nobody knows what the Bills are up to?

Also, what do you guys think is the probability of Neal signing with Buffalo? He would be a great addition!

633655[/snapback]

I think it has to do with the fact the Bills are signing players nobody cares about. :devil:

I think it has to do with the fact the Bills are signing players nobody cares about.  :devil:

634349[/snapback]

Why is it that your first 9 posts on this awesome board are comprised entirely of:

A) Marv is old

B) Marv sucks

I hope you're under the age of 16 and just haven't matured, because this is silly. You want to judge him, judge him in week 10, but not a week and a half into FA.