2 great QB's, how far will they slip?

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

With the Bill's inability to determine J.P. Lossman's future as a starter, bringing in another signal caller may be a wise choice. With Breese now at the helm, the Saints could be open to negotiation's. Trading down a few spots with the chance to fill more holes is a very distinct possability. Having 2 first round draft picks, along with a veteran starter, competing for the most important position on the team has to sound pretty good to Levy. We have to face the fact that we are rebuilding. So what will Levy's first building block's be ? lol, :wacko: a few good blockers for one I hope! This years draft could prove be interesting, to say the least.

Let's Go BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

With  the Bill's inability to determine J.P. Lossman's future as a starter, bringing in another signal caller may be a wise choice. With Breese now at the helm, the Saints could be open to negotiation's. Trading down a  few spots with the chance to fill more holes is a very distinct possability. Having 2 first round draft picks, along with a veteran starter, competing for the most important position on the team has to sound pretty good to Levy. We have to face the fact that we are rebuilding. So what will Levy's first building block's be ?  lol, :wacko:  a few good blockers for one I hope! This years draft could prove be interesting, to say the least.       

Let's Go BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

633459[/snapback]

My problem with that is we would then have 2 young QB prospects that aren't ready to start in the NFL. Holcomb isn't a guy who would groom them into starters, so you would have a bunch of guys who need alot of help.

I hate to me a grammar nazi, but this one is wrong to the point of being sheerly nonsense.

With  the Bill's inability to determine J.P. Lossman's future as a starter, bringing in another signal caller may be a wise choice. With Breese now at the helm, the Saints could be open to negotiation's. Trading down a  few spots with the chance to fill more holes is a very distinct possability. Having 2 first round draft picks, along with a veteran starter, competing for the most important position on the team has to sound pretty good to Levy. We have to face the fact that we are rebuilding. So what will Levy's first building block's be ?  lol, :wacko:  a few good blockers for one I hope! This years draft could prove be interesting, to say the least.       

633459[/snapback]

633459[/snapback]

I'd trade Losman. I'd also trade Nate Clements. Bills could get a 1st rounder for Clements. Probably a 2nd rounder for Losman. Gamble on the draft falling right, take Cutler/Leinhart/Young with your first pick, an OL with the 2nd pick and whatever else you need with the others. Two firsts, two seconds and 5 other picks would be a nice start to the rebuilding effort. Any of the three QB's listed are better than Losman is right now. What the hell do the Bills possibly have to lose? Nothing.

Guest dog14787

633478[/snapback]

Dude,

Do you have anything to reply that is of any importance for me or anyone else to hear? Are you living in outer space? I hated English,put yet Ive had poetry published, so whats your point? Besides that, I'm a one finger pecking fool when it comes to typing. Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude,

Do you have anything to reply that is of any importance for me or anyone else to hear? Are you living in outer space? I hated English,put yet Ive had poetry published, so whats your point? Besides that, I'm a one finger pecking fool when it comes to typing. Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

633771[/snapback]

First of all, welcome to the boards. I agree with the thrust of your post, which is that the Bills should be strongly considering a QB with their #1 pick, even if it means trading up. That said, it would have helped had your punctuation and spelling been a bit better. Further, the guy you quoted wasn't giving you a hard time, he was teasing the guy who did give you a hard time. :lol:

But I don't want this to degenerate into a thread about the relative importance of grammar and spelling. A lot of what was said here--trading Clements, trading Losman for a 2nd round pick--is stuff the Bills should at least be seriously considering.

I'd trade Losman. I'd also trade Nate Clements. Bills could get a 1st rounder for Clements. Probably a 2nd rounder for Losman. Gamble on the draft falling right, take Cutler/Leinhart/Young with your first pick, an OL with the 2nd pick and whatever else you need with the others. Two firsts, two seconds and 5 other picks would be a nice start to the rebuilding effort. Any of the three QB's listed are better than Losman is right now. What the hell do the Bills possibly have to lose? Nothing.

633676[/snapback]

A 2nd for losman? lmao We'd be lucky to get a 6th

I'd trade Losman. I'd also trade Nate Clements. Bills could get a 1st rounder for Clements. Probably a 2nd rounder for Losman. Gamble on the draft falling right, take Cutler/Leinhart/Young

633676[/snapback]

lets take all 3 . this way we could give them all a few starts and if they stink we could get more picks next year . :lol::wacko::lol:

Dude,

633771[/snapback]

I was pointing out that the guy who was critical of your grammar had a grammar error in his own post.....but hey if you want to rip me one for trying to help you out feel free.

Guest dog14787
First of all, welcome to the boards. I agree with the thrust of your post, which is that the Bills should be strongly considering a QB with their #1 pick, even if it means trading up. That said, it would have helped had your punctuation and spelling been a bit better. Further, the guy you quoted wasn't giving you a hard time, he was teasing the guy who did give you a hard time. :wacko:

But I don't want this to degenerate into a thread about the relative importance of grammar and spelling. A lot of what was said here--trading Clements, trading Losman for a 2nd round pick--is stuff the Bills should at least be seriously considering.

633786[/snapback]

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome, I,m kind of new on forums so it doesn't surprise me, lol, If I might have adressed the wrong person. My only problem with trading Losman is I'm not so sure he's a bust. I believe just the opposite,so why not increase the chances of coming out on top by having two good prospects in the fold? I don't believe Losman would have much worth on the trading block at this point. I also don't like the idea of depleting any more talent on the defensive side of the ball. Right now, our secondary is solid, take away Clements it becomes suspect. As I said on one of my earlier post. lol, Greer scares me evrey time he steps foot onto the field. :lol:

I was pointing out that the guy who was critical of your grammar had a grammar error in his own post.....but hey if you want to rip me one for trying to help you out feel free.

633809[/snapback]

i found it quite :lol: <---

ur ok in my book B-)

Guest dog14787

633809[/snapback]

I'm sorry,

I replied to the wrong person, the forum is kind of new to me. That comment was not meant for you. Thanks Buddy, I come on this forum to discuss my favorite team, a team I dearly love,good or bad, from the city were I was born. I'm not interested in having my mistakes in gramar or spelling pointed out. And I thank you very much for coming to my defense. God Bless

Guest dog14787
lets take all 3 . this way we could give them all a few starts and if they stink we could get more picks next year . :lol:  B-)  :D

633800[/snapback]

LOL

Guest dog14787
With  the Bill's inability to determine J.P. Lossman's future as a starter, bringing in another signal caller may be a wise choice. With Breese now at the helm, the Saints could be open to negotiation's. Trading down a  few spots with the chance to fill more holes is a very distinct possability. Having 2 first round draft picks, along with a veteran starter, competing for the most important position on the team has to sound pretty good to Levy. We have to face the fact that we are rebuilding. So what will Levy's first building block's be ?  lol, B-)  a few good blockers for one I hope! This years draft could prove be interesting, to say the least.       

633459[/snapback]

Sorry guys,my negative comments are meant for the English teahcer wannabe, I may have posted them to the wrong person.

Sorry guys,my negative comments are meant for the English teahcer wannabe, I may have posted them to the wrong person.

633858[/snapback]

I have a HUGE problem with taking any of the three QBS available in the first round. The QB class is weak at best and none of them are First round material.

The second problem I have with this idea is that JP is still the best option of the 3 being mentioned and the current one we still have on our team. Nothing is goint to be an upgrade to what we have and I dont want to see the Bills waste another 1st round pick on a QB when there are other more pressing needs or talented peple in the first 3 rounds.

Furthermore JP was not put into a position last season to succeed. Asking a rookie who hasnt thrown more than 5 passes in the NFl coming off of a leg injury to Step into a playoff contending team and replace a seasoned Veteran who the players greatly respected and revered was a no win situation. Players like Moulds and adams did not help his situation either. The coaches didnt even play him to his strengths, and there is no comparison to Bigbens situation, Pittsburgh had a running team with three players who can run the ball we only have one and Maddox well hes not Bledsoe, no matter what the fan base thinks of him the Players around the leaugue want him as there starter because he gives them the best chance to win.

Lets hope there is a genuine oppen competition for the position and let JP earn his starting spot and the respect of his players, hes still a raw talent but I have seen great skills this kid possesses and if we mold him this year the right way he will be a top 10 qb for years to come.

Guest dog14787
I have a HUGE problem with taking any of the three QBS available in the first round. The QB class is weak at best and none of them are First round material.

The second problem I have with this idea is that JP is still the best option of the 3 being mentioned and the current one we still have on our team. Nothing is goint to be an upgrade to what we have and I dont want to see the Bills waste another 1st round pick on a QB when there are other more pressing needs or talented peple in the first 3 rounds.

Furthermore JP was not put into a position last season to succeed. Asking a rookie who hasnt thrown more than 5 passes in the NFl coming off of a leg injury to Step into a playoff contending team and replace a seasoned Veteran who the players greatly respected and revered was a no win situation. Players like Moulds and adams did not help his situation either. The coaches didnt even play him to his strengths, and there is no comparison to Bigbens situation, Pittsburgh had a running team with three players who can run the ball we only have one and Maddox well hes not Bledsoe, no matter what the fan base thinks of him the Players around the leaugue want him as there starter because he gives them the best chance to win.

Lets hope there is a genuine oppen competition for the position and let JP earn his starting spot and the respect of his players, hes still a raw talent but I have seen great skills this kid possesses and if we mold him this year the right way he will be a top 10 qb for years to come.

633910[/snapback]

I'ts nice to hear that I'm not the only one that thinks the kids got something special. I have to agree with you on the Bigben situation also, not to take anything away from Bigben, because the guy can play. I guess I just simply agree with you on everything,because yes, the offensive game plan was horrible for J.P. , mix that with a horrible offensive line and you have a QB and running back in a bad situation.

If Leinart or Cutler fall to #8, I hope the Bills seriously consider taking one of them. However, I would not trade up to get one of them, especially if it required more draft picks. This team has so many holes to fill they need each and every draft pick they have.