Jason Fabini

5 Wide

it's not his age- it's his health

which is not good.

He may play hurt, but he is ineffective.

Due to his injuries he can't move well enough to play LT anymore.

632170[/snapback]

If that's the case, I expect the Bills medical staff to inform management of same. But if the knee injury has been resolved, he's worth looking at for a couple of seasons.

JMO.

If that's the case, I expect the Bills medical staff to inform management of same. But if the knee injury has been resolved, he's worth looking at for a couple of seasons.

JMO.

632184[/snapback]

I agree. I think "Mouse" has Peters penciled in at LT and Fabini's decline in skills should be helped by a switch to RT.

it's not his age- it's his health

which is not good.

He may play hurt, but he is ineffective.

Due to his injuries he can't move well enough to play LT anymore.

This would be another panic "name" signing which actually makes the OL worse.

632170[/snapback]

OK Doc Obie wan

Seven out of ten starting O-linemen in last month's Pro Bowl are in their thirties, including two quite a bit older than Fabini.

But don't let that stop you...

632151[/snapback]

logic or facts never work with Joe, he's got mutiple axes to grind.

Not me, I don't want him... majority of Jets fans say he's beyond washed up.

I'd rather see:

1. Peters at LT and go after Runyan OR

2. Keep Gandy at LT for another year and go after Neal.

I think we need to add at least 1 half-way decent FA OL... pretty sure we'll be drafting 1-2 OL on day 1. Bottom line, I think the OL will be upgraded, though not close to matching everyone's expectations. Rome wasn't built in a day. :)

632077[/snapback]

Yes because JETS fans are the authority on player skill and ability.

:devil:

Hey, if the Pats are interested in him, then I'm all for the Bills trying to bring him in.

632310[/snapback]

Lurker above said the Pats were interested in Runyan, not Fabini. The Bucs are the only other team interested in JF AFAICT.

Seven out of ten starting O-linemen in last month's Pro Bowl are in their thirties, including two quite a bit older than Fabini.

But don't let that stop you...

632151[/snapback]

Now that just hurt.

Lemme put it to you this way...a franchise center becomes available in FA once every 10 years. When he's in his early to mid-20s, you throw EVERYTHING you can at him to get him.

All indications are Marv didn't do that, so now we have to look to guys that will give us one or two seasons and HOPE that draft picks pan out.

I'll take the sure thing every time.

Yes because JETS fans are the authority on player skill and ability.

:doh:

632240[/snapback]

i'm not sure what the infatuation with Fabini is about. He was the worst player on a bad offensive line last season. Is he really that much of an upgrade over Gandy? I mean, I'm all for signing quality OTs - but I'm not for the signing of players, just for the sake of it...

I'd rather take a run at Runyan...eventhough we have Peters at the RT position.

Charles