Who would you like to see Buffalo go after?

Personally i'd like to see Buffalo talk to the following men in no particular order:

OT Tom Ashworth (New England)

DT Rocky Bernard (Seattle)

OT Jon Runyan (Philidelphia)

DE Robert Mathis (Indianapolis)

OG Toniu Fonoti (Minnesota)

OG Stephen Neal (New England)

SS Tank Williams (Tennessee)

C Jeff Mitchell (Carolina)

Of that list, Tank Williams and Rocky Bernard are at the top. But perhaps they have too much of the "i've heard of him!" stigma attatched for our new look Bills to go after.

Flanagan

Chris Hope

630587[/snapback]

I like Flanagan, but I think he's going to retire. I also like Chris Hope, but he's a FS and not a SS.

Terrell Owens

I actually agree with you. But i'm probably the only one. So you might not want to say his name too loud around here.

Honestly, I think we're in the perfect position to give him a shot. What could he possibly screw up? Our chemistry? What chemistry? Our QB? What QB?

I think whatever team gets him will get a vastly different player. Because unlike Phili, he knows this is probably his last chance.

I like Flanagan, but I think he's going to retire. I also like Chris Hope, but he's a FS and not a SS.

I actually agree with you. But i'm probably the only one. So you might not want to say his name too loud around here.

Honestly, I think we're in the perfect position to give him a shot. What could he possibly screw up? Our chemistry? What chemistry? Our QB? What QB?

I think whatever team gets him will get a vastly different player. Because unlike Phili, he knows this is probably his last chance.

630605[/snapback]

Flanagan is shopping around, so I don't think he is retiring.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/3717314.html

Terrell Owens

630588[/snapback]

I can see it now. TO sitting his x million dollar ass on the bench as the Dolphins tear through our non-existent defensive line for clock killing first down after clock killing first down. TO with his hands on his hips watching (name any quarterback) on his ass with two defensive ends dancing on his forehead. Yeah...a great way to spend a ton of money when you have Lee Evans and Eric Moulds to begin with. T

O's ability to hold a team together through adversity will be well used...cuz we aren't going to have anything BUT adversity if we sign this clown.

I can see it now. TO sitting his x million dollar ass on the bench as the Dolphins tear through our non-existent defensive line for clock killing first down after clock killing first down.  TO with his hands on his hips watching  (name any quarterback) on his ass with two defensive ends dancing on his forehead.  Yeah...a great way to spend a ton of money when you have Lee Evans and Eric Moulds to begin with. T

O's ability to hold a team together through adversity will be well used...cuz we aren't going to have anything BUT adversity if we sign this clown.

630644[/snapback]

Oh stop it. You are starting to find more and more common ground that we can agree on. :doh:

I can see it now. TO sitting his x million dollar ass on the bench as the Dolphins tear through our non-existent defensive line for clock killing first down after clock killing first down.  TO with his hands on his hips watching  (name any quarterback) on his ass with two defensive ends dancing on his forehead.  Yeah...a great way to spend a ton of money when you have Lee Evans and Eric Moulds to begin with. T

630644[/snapback]

He's a poster child for the terminally stupid. His Philly antics cost him millions.

McNabb and the rest of the Eagles are chipping in to buy TO, Will Ferrells hang glider

630656[/snapback]

Like Will, TO will also not be missed. Actually I heard there was a train that likes to hit handicapped people. Maybe TO can try it out.

He's a poster child for the terminally stupid. His Philly antics cost him millions.

630653[/snapback]

He'll make more now than if he stayed quiet in Philly. He played them perfectly. TO wouldn't be a good fit in Buffalo. But I loved it when he burned the Eagles and ruined their franchise for years to come. :doh:

I'd like to see:

1. another starting quality DT (Pickett)

2. a stop-gap OC (Flanagan or Mitchell)

3. any safety better than Coy Wire (fill-in-the-blank)

And more OL help would be cool as well,

but I think we'll see at least 2 Day 1 picks spent here.