Ross Verba

"Upgrade" when talking about this team isn't a good thing.

630352[/snapback]

I think it is ok to talk about with this team. Parcells is said to be so good because he comes in and upgrades the bottom half of his roster first. If you want to build a pyramid you start on the bottom. One or two stars gets you mediocre teams, Sam Adams, Lawyer Milloy are stars that got us nowhere. Although I can see your point and feel your frustration(I am dissappointed from the last few years, but if we where true to rebuilding instead of adding bells and whistles we would be contending this year instead of really starting to rebuild.)- 80 guys go into camp, may as well have competition for all 53 men on the roster, then having 4-5 guys guranteed of making your roster then filling it out with 45 also rans.

I know that Cleveland cut him last year and not sure if anyone picked him up. He would be an upgrade and probably come on the cheap.

630315[/snapback]

Sure...as soon as they wake him from his drug and alcohol-induced stupor. He's been on a bender since he left Cleveland. Yep, he ought to be in terrific shape. A real upgrade! :doh:

PTR

I did not know. I know Barret Robbins has gone into a stupor of such proportions. I was just throwing him out there because I figured we could sign him for the Vetran Min. and he would ave to be better then "dont run around me, when you can go over me" Gandy. I do not feel that the free agent market for tackles is good enough for throwing money at. Although if you can find a solid Vet. who comes cheap do it. I like the tackles in the draft and feel that is the way to go. I hear alot of people saying the Bills should go after Ashworth from the Pats but if New England is 21 million under the cap and not trying to re-sign him that makes me think. Although we need OT very badly I do not want to just through money at players who dont equal the output.,

I did not know. I know Barret Robbins has gone into a stupor of such proportions. I was just throwing him out there because I figured we could sign him for the Vetran Min. and he would ave to be better then  "dont run around me, when you can go over me" Gandy. I do not feel that the free agent market for tackles is good enough for throwing money at. Although if you can find a solid Vet. who comes cheap do it. I like the tackles in the draft and feel that is the way to go. I hear alot of people saying the Bills should go after Ashworth from the Pats but if New England is 21 million under the cap and not trying to re-sign him that makes me think. Although we need OT very badly I do not want to just through money at players who dont equal the output.,

630556[/snapback]

Well, word last year was he would only play for the big money offers or walk away from the game. No way he comes back for vet min or anywhere near that neighborhood. Then there's the character issues...

I did not know. I know Barret Robbins has gone into a stupor of such proportions. I was just throwing him out there because I figured we could sign him for the Vetran Min. and he would ave to be better then  "dont run around me, when you can go over me" Gandy. I do not feel that the free agent market for tackles is good enough for throwing money at. Although if you can find a solid Vet. who comes cheap do it. I like the tackles in the draft and feel that is the way to go. I hear alot of people saying the Bills should go after Ashworth from the Pats but if New England is 21 million under the cap and not trying to re-sign him that makes me think. Although we need OT very badly I do not want to just through money at players who dont equal the output.,

630556[/snapback]

I love how people will assume so-and-so is better than anyone on the Bills, when they don't even know that players circumstances! You heard of the player = he must be good :)

PTR