looks like bills might not get ngata

At #8, the Bills will have a choice (if not Ngata) of Huff and Davis. No o-lineman is worthy of the 8th pick once Ferguson goes.

The draft should go something like:

1.) Bush

2.) Leinart (someone trades here)

3.) Young

4.) Williams

5.) Ferguson

6.) AJ Hawk

7.) Cutler

8.) Davis - Ngata - Huff - Williams

I see it as a possibility that Young falls to #8. if so, do the Bills draft him?????

Ferguson falling to #8 is a dream - won't happen (sigh)

Why do people have so much trouble understanding the fact that Buffalo will not use its #1 pick this year on a QB. Marv has said he may bring in a FA QB to compete for the job, or draft more of a project QB latter on, but not with the first pick.

Unless this QB can play on either line, safety, TE, or LB, Don't expect the Bills to take them #8 overall.

There is not a QB in this draft that is a must have/can't miss pick that the Bills will take. If Young is there at #8, the Bills will probably pick someone else, or trade the pick away.

They make take Ngata and use a rotation. May take a player like Hawk realizing that Fletcher may be near end of contract. Best scenario is a trade back and have a chance to grab three players in top 50.

630350[/snapback]

I think taking a linebacker early this year is a mistake. Although Hawk looks to be great(and a cool name for a linebacker), there is alot of depth at that position both in the draft and free agency. whoever gets drafted at #8 is going to get big money and I would rather save money at linebacker and address the lines.Move up to get Williams ar Ferguson or trade down-just my feelings.

I think taking a linebacker early this year is a mistake. Although Hawk looks to be great(and a cool name for a linebacker), there is alot of depth at that position both in the draft and free agency. whoever gets drafted at #8 is going to get big money and I would rather save money at linebacker and address the lines.Move up to get Williams ar Ferguson or trade down-just my feelings.

630360[/snapback]

If we pick up either picket or bernard and draft hawk I think that would be the biggest impact we could make on this team.

They make take Ngata and use a rotation. May take a player like Hawk realizing that Fletcher may be near end of contract. Best scenario is a trade back and have a chance to grab three players in top 50.

630350[/snapback]

if we sign pickett i doubt that will happen..............we still have tim anderson to add to the defensive tackle rotation.go bills in'06