Fabini might visit later this week

Lurker

Fabini was way better at RT for the Jets. If he signs, I bet anyone that is where he plays here. Yeah, you heard right VABills, Peters will play LT, and oh yes, he CAN play LT.

631147[/snapback]

That is not quite true FGJ. For many years, Fabini was a better than average LT. Last season, he was seriously injured, and had to switch to RT. He probably shouldn't have been playing at all in many games that he started.

It boils down to whether or not he is healthy. He is VERY smart, and he is a "character guy" (I am starting to loathe this phrase almost as much as "doomed"). :lol:

Parcells plugged him in as a rookie, and they made the playoffs that year.

Because the Bills play a majority of their games at 1:00, I don't get to see that much of the jests nor the giants, but from what I HAVE seen, I would take a healthy Fabini over Petigout in a heartbeat. Again, is he healthy?

As for Peters, I think that you and I agree that the absolute best thing for this franchise would be for Peters to become a dominant LT.

Pipe dream? Maybe, but he has the tools.

Pettygoat sucks. Talk about an all time reach. Oh yeah, he's from NotreDamn. Wow. After all that has happened, Runyan or Fabini please. Hopefully we get at least one of these guys to salvage free agency on the Oline. Wells was a complete waste of time. A restricted guy who would be a marginal(oh yeah, I said it, MARGINAL) starter at best? I liked the first 3 signings( so don't doom and gloom me), but could we please get serious again? Also, quite correct Bill, Fabini was solid at LT, but he is better at RT and that would be the correct decision to have him play here.