ROYAL sounds like the COMPLETE TE..READ

Funny...he hasnt shown that in the pros though...dont you think his NFL production means more than what he did in college? The guy has been in the league for what...3-4 years now? And his production has been pretty damn average.

I'm still not excited over this signing at all.

We need O Linemen though......But then again I will take anything that will allow us push people off the ball to get 3rd and 1 once in a while.

That never happens here. It is always been if we need a foot, we get stopped or exactly a foot. I just want to be able to move the pile for once and pick up a yard or 2........not just a few inches.

We need O Linemen though......But then again I will take anything that will allow us push people off the ball to get 3rd and 1 once in a while.

That never happens here.  It is always been if we need a foot, we get stopped or exactly a foot.  I just want to be able to move the pile for once and pick up a yard or 2........not just a few inches.

629333[/snapback]

Actually the last couple of years we usually PASSED on thrid and one. I'm betting we make convert more 3rd and 1 runs if we RUN more often in that situation.