PICKETT SPOTTED

A friend of mine who works at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport who is a huge BILLS fan called me and informed me that Pickett has arrived and is being accompanied by MODRAK.....

I am hoping for an announcement in the next few hours..

TAKE CARE!!!

Not to say I don't believe you, but I'm sure you know that without visual evidence you'll probably end up getting flamed for this post. It will draw a lot of interest though.

A friend of mine who works at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport who is a huge BILLS fan called me and informed me that Pickett has arrived and is being accompanied by MODRAK.....

TAKE CARE!!!

627101[/snapback]

I beg you to stop this tomfoolery at once.

Ahhhh yes. The spotted pickett. Rare to WNY, but perhaps you'll see him charge thru your town. If you get one in your sight, don't shoot him, sign him.

627123[/snapback]

He is going to have a hard time getting into the southern reaches of West Seneca, because it is an uphill grade, something the Picketts absolutely loathe!

:)

TAKE CARE!!!

627101[/snapback]

Is he also a huge PACKERS fan? How the hell does he know what Pickett looks like? Was he wearing his jersey?

He is going to have a hard time getting into the southern reaches of West Seneca, because it is an uphill grade, something the Picketts absolutely loathe!

:)

627126[/snapback]

Don't underestimate the spotted pickett. Endurance is it's calling card. It's the ringtale pickett that struggles with its stamina. :D