Mort says Brees is in Miami right now

Why do you want the Saints to draft a QB? Just curious what your rationale is.

626175[/snapback]

Because the Bills do NOT want a QB at #8, so if the teams in front of them take QBs the better players at OL, DL, LB, etc, are left for the Bills. A no-brainer.

626175[/snapback]

Because it would leave another player on the board for the Bills. See, they won't be taking a QB at #8. Think outside of the box, junior. :D

Don't know if you're referring to me, but I've said this. I want NO to take a QB so that Mario Williams falls farther down, allowing the Bills to trade up reasonably to get him. If NO signs Brees (or Culpepper), I doubt they take a QB with their 2nd overall.

Here you go......

Chargers | Brees turned down six-year contract with team

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:38:38 -0800

Harvey Fialkov and Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports free agent QB Drew Brees (Chargers) turned down a six-year, $50 million contract because only $2 million of it was guaranteed, according to a report in the San Diego Union-Tribune. The Chargers only guaranteed $2 million because of the uncertain status of his surgically repaired right shoulder.

wow, I guess no one keeps anything private these days...  :D

626226[/snapback]

Well being 22 and in college, thats probably the 300th labia refrence I've heard since I hurt my shoulder. Thanks for putting words in my mouth SDS :lol: .

Here you go......

Chargers | Brees turned down six-year contract with team

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:38:38 -0800

Harvey Fialkov and Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports free agent QB Drew Brees (Chargers) turned down a six-year, $50 million contract because only $2 million of it was guaranteed, according to a report in the San Diego Union-Tribune. The Chargers only guaranteed $2 million because of the uncertain status of his surgically repaired right shoulder.

626215[/snapback]

Thanks.

Well although its not Buffalo, he did play college ball at Purdue and in the Big Ten where there are a lot of cold weather places. Unfortunately I don't think it will bother him too much.