Larry Tripplet Signs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marv was quoted as saying Tripplett should be paired with a run-stuffer DT. 

This smells to me like the Bills are already thinking of drafting NGATA.

625721[/snapback]

I thought the same thing, and I would be happy with that, but there is more than one run-stuffing DT in this year's draft, and do not forget Marv has always tried to stay away from starting rookies.

I really like the Tripplet signing... but something is bothering me.

Between Schobel, Kelsay, Tripplet and Edwards, is it just me or is our entire D-Line complimentary players? I feel like Schobel and Kelsay are "Phil Hansens" and Tripplet/Edwards/Anderson are at best a very good collection of #2 tackles... guys that would thrive with a dominant hole plugger (i.e. Sam Adams before he stopped caring).

I like that these are all effort guys, who bust their a$$es, high-motor, etc. But at some point you need to get guys in there who are game changers - not necessarily superstars, but game changers. That's what championship teams are made of.

I thought the same thing, and I would be happy with that, but there is more than one run-stuffing DT in this year's draft, and do not forget Marv has always tried to stay away from starting rookies.

626504[/snapback]

If Ryan Pickett signs than it wont happen IMO. I believe they would draft Hawk, Huff, or even a RB. Yes don't be shocked at the RB if they do it. Marv has no loyalty to Willis.