If the Bills don't sign any premier FA's

I was against the cuts of Adams, Milloy and Fat Mike on the grounds that it wasn't a given they could even be replaced in FA, let alone upgraded. Those three represented players with potential to be significant contributors next season. Meanwhile, they kept Villarial, Vincent and Posey.......three guys who don't. On paper this team may have more holes than anybody, and as those top free agents sign elsewhere, I'm wondering if any of you cut mongers are having a change of heart? :lol:

I was against the cuts of Adams, Milloy and Fat Mike on the grounds that it wasn't a given they could even be replaced in FA, let alone upgraded.  Those three represented players with potential to be significant contributors next season.  Meanwhile, they kept Villarial, Vincent and Posey.......three guys who don't.  On paper this team may have more holes than anybody, and as those top free agents sign elsewhere, I'm wondering if any of you cut mongers are having a change of heart? :lol:

624546[/snapback]

I was actually hoping, that by cutting players, while having cap room, that we would have a bead on some of the Free Agent talent out there. And we still may. But you've got to wonder when two lineman fly off the board on the first day, and we don't even have anyone rumored, that really sucks.

Oh well, gotta see how it plays out.

I was against the cuts of Adams, Milloy and Fat Mike on the grounds that it wasn't a given they could even be replaced in FA, let alone upgraded.   Those three represented players with potential to be significant contributors next season.  Meanwhile, they kept Villarial, Vincent and Posey.......three guys who don't.  On paper this team may have more holes than anybody, and as those top free agents sign elsewhere, I'm wondering if any of you cut mongers are having a change of heart? :lol:

624546[/snapback]

Those three players also had a higher potential of sucking even worse than they did last year, & that's pretty bad.... plus FA has just begun. No change of heart here.

Those three players also had a higher potential of sucking even worse than they did last year, & that's pretty bad.... plus FA has just begun. No change of heart here.

624575[/snapback]

I don't see how Fat Mike could have done worse. :lol:

That said, cap room can't rush the passer, block or stuff the run. At this point, this team is a shell, good corners and receivers and little else. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Bills finished DFL next year.

I don't see how Fat Mike could have done worse.  :lol:

That said, cap room can't rush the passer, block or stuff the run.  At this point, this team is a shell, good corners and receivers and little else.  Wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Bills finished DFL next year.

624621[/snapback]

Sweet, #1 overall pick!

That is if we don't find a way to trade it away for another first round pick THIS year to select Erik Flowe...er...Broderick Bunkley.