Will the Bills still cut Moulds even though a deal

We're drafting Ngata or Davis or Huff or trading down a few slots and drafting Bunckley or Hali. This team has so many holes, I'll be happy with any of those picks.

I still say he will be cut.  He rejected two deals with the Bills.  A clear indiction he doesn't want to play for the Bills anymore.

621828[/snapback]

Objectively, how many 33 year old (by next season) receivers are worth a $10.8 million dollar cap hit?

Moulds was a great player and he may be a very good player still, but the Bills have so many holes to fill I don't see how they can justify paying over 10% of there cap money on one player who is on the downside of his career.

I am confident Marv realizes that this is a business and that the Bills cannot afford Moulds anymore.

Does Moulds think he will get that kind of money from anyone else? He won't get close!

I still say he will be cut.  He rejected two deals with the Bills.  A clear indiction he doesn't want to play for the Bills anymore.

621828[/snapback]

Actually, I think it's more of a clear indication that he doesn't want a pay-cut, and why should he?

I mean, why is it that when someone like T.O wants to renegotiate a contract almost immediately aftert he signs it, he's an a-hole, but when a team (i.e., the Bills) wants to renegotiate a contract, they're the good guys and the player (EM) is the villain?

(OK, maybe a bad example, since T.O. is a total waste of skin and oxygen, but if you and an employer negotiated and agreed to terms, signed a contract, and then the employer came to you half-way thru the contract you both agreed to and asked you to work for 30% less, would you do it?)

If the Bills were going to cut Moulds, I think it would have happened already. IMHO, he's still a valuable part of this team. He's already restructured his deal once to help out the team, and has expressed some willingness to do it again - just no pay-cut.

Can't say I blame him.

Actually, I think it's more of a clear indication that he doesn't want a pay-cut, and why should he? 

I mean, why is it that when someone like T.O wants to renegotiate a contract almost immediately aftert he signs it, he's an a-hole, but when a team (i.e., the Bills) wants to renegotiate a contract, they're the good guys and the player (EM) is the villain? 

(OK, maybe a bad example, since T.O. is a total waste of skin and oxygen, but if you and an employer negotiated and agreed to terms, signed a contract, and then the employer came to you half-way thru the contract you both agreed to and asked you to work for 30% less, would you do it?)

If the Bills were going to cut Moulds, I think it would have happened already.  IMHO, he's still a valuable part of this team.  He's already restructured his deal once to help out the team, and has expressed somewillingness to do it again - just no pay-cut. 

Can't say I blame him.

621900[/snapback]

It is a good argument actually. TO btw isn't a waste of skin or oxygen, but different time different place for that disucssion. Moulds doesn't have to do anything. It was the contract him and the bills agreed to in the first place. Why should he reduce that just to stay with a team that has done nothing for him professionaly. This isn't on E Moulds it's on the bills. I hope something can be worked out with moulds, because he's still our best receiver and our depth behind him/evans is pretty sh-------. Hell our Depth behind just moulds is questionable. Evans while he's shown sparks here and there hasn't shown consistency.