We're Saved!!!

Now there's cow crap unleaded!

Gasoline

BTW, in case anyone missed it, Cunningham got 8 years.

618286[/snapback]

Interesting. And then there was the part about the vanilla aroama...

I wonder if Cunningham will get sentenced to a country club prison. I knew there was one at Eglin AFB (probably still is there).

Gasoline

618286[/snapback]

100 months to be exact, you going to the government auction? Here it is going to be out here. Some interesting stuff?

Still interesting you brought up Cow crap and Cunningham in the same post...appropriate! :lol:

100 months to be exact, you going to the government auction?  Here it is going to be out here. Some interesting stuff?

Still interesting you brought up Cow crap and Cunningham in the same post...appropriate! :lol:

618303[/snapback]

A crook's a crook. As a veteran, and also an aviation enthusiast I much respect his accomplishments in Viet Nam. I can't condone outright bribery in Congress.

A crook's a crook. As a veteran, and also an aviation enthusiast I much respect his accomplishments in Viet Nam. I can't condone outright bribery in Congress.

618308[/snapback]

That I agree with, but the comedy of it is that he had a list under his own House stationery, how stupid can you be!

Also, I have seen a number of vehicles in the Amhest, MA area running on vegetable oil. Interesting idea, don't know the economics of it, but interesting power wise.

But the cow manure issue, minus the smell is not a bad deal.

That I agree with, but the comedy of it is that he had a list under his own House stationery, how stupid can you be! 

Also, I have seen a number of vehicles in the Amhest, MA area running on vegetable oil.  Interesting idea, don't know the economics of it, but interesting power wise.

But the cow manure issue, minus the smell is not a bad deal.

618321[/snapback]

Apparantly, it can smell like vanilla.

I'm cool with that.

I also think I'll stick with apple-pectin shampoo.

Gasoline

618286[/snapback]

If the process will work with poster dung, TBD will be the new OPEC.

Serisously, the article doesn't show how much energy went in and how much they produced which is always the problem with synthetic fuels. The raw material is certainly abundant enough. Imagine breeding cattle, not for meat or dairy production but for crap production. I can hear the auctioneers now, "why this here calf when fully grown will produce enough sh#t to fill a silo every week". Generating the heat and pressure to squeeze that gasoline out without using more energy than you are producing has to be the hard part.

Gotta love the Japanese. Great TV's, solid cars and now this.

You have to factor in the labor of harvesting it from the fields. It is very plentiful though. I go hiking on the wekends a lot. Most of the open space parks here out west have cattle grazing on them to keep down the fire danger. Depending on what they eat, the patties sometimes do have a sweetish smell.

They do burn them for heat in Africa.

618308[/snapback]

I watched his mission debriefings years ago. I could tell then by his manner I wouldn't much care for the guy personnally (in comparison, I thought Steve Ritchie seemed pretty decent), but you can't argue with the results.

Congressmen taking bribes should have the book thrown at them.

Interesting.  And then there was the part about the vanilla aroama...

I wonder if Cunningham will get sentenced to a country club prison. I knew there was one at Eglin AFB (probably still is there).

618302[/snapback]

Cunningham will serve his sentence at a low security facility in Taft, CA.

http://reason.org/commentaries/segal_20051130.shtml

Here's some more psychiatric mumbo-jumbo - about a crook

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/03/05...45_503_4_06.txt

You have to factor in the labor of harvesting it from the fields. It is very plentiful though. I go hiking on the wekends a lot. Most of the open space parks here out west have cattle grazing on them to keep down the fire danger.  Depending on what they eat, the patties sometimes do have a sweetish smell.

They do burn them for heat in Africa.

618388[/snapback]

There isn't too much pasture space in Japan, most of the cattle isn't penned in livestock in the traditional sense, but more likely factory farmed.

What I wonder is how much energy is expended to get the heat and pressure into the process.