Abraham to the Broncos?

I hope it is false for two big reasons -- first, I don't want the Jests to get another 1st rounder, or anything for JA, for that matter. Second, I think the Broncos are one of the teams we'd have a good shot at trading the #8 pick to in case all the guys we want are gone.

something like this would be all over espn. So I seriousily doubt it happened yet.

Jets | Abraham drawing interest

Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:57:57 -0800

NFL.com reports agents Tony Agnone and Rich Rosa, said on a conference call that four or five teams said they were "definitely interested" in New York Jets franchise DE John Abraham, but they declined to name them. "Change is good and for John Abraham moving forward, change would be good for him," Rosa said. "You get to a point in your career as a player when there's been some unfulfilled promises, you have to move through that because it's a business. That's what we've been able to do with John, have his sights set on a brighter future." Agnone and Rosa said in the best case scenario, they would come to a long-term deal with an interested team and then have the new club work out a trade with the Jets.