Did any one hear a rumor on Jim Rome yesterday....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only player on the board that would be worth the #2 pick is Leinart and I don't particularly want to see what his arm looks like in 30mph winds. I also don't want to see what it would cost the Bills to move up to that spot because it would cost us a lot more than JP and a swap of 1st round picks.

Not to mention, after 8 games people would be screaming for Leinart's head and calling him a bust. :doh:

This is what I heard... It may very well be wrong.... We swap 1st round picks this year (probably to move up to get D'Brick) and they get JP while we get their 3rd and 4th round picks as well this year... Just a rumor that I overheard.... Could be completely false but interesting if it has any truth to it ....????

The only thing dumber than the Bills declaring JP a bust after 9 games is the Saints deciding JP is worth giving up substantial draft picks and positioning after 9 games. Doesn't make sense to me.

This is what I heard... It may very well be wrong.... We swap 1st round picks this year (probably to move up to get D'Brick) and they get JP while we get their 3rd and 4th round picks as well this year... Just a rumor that I overheard.... Could be completely false but interesting if it has any truth to it ....????

616146[/snapback]

That can't be right. A swap of #1s. We get a #3 and #4 this year? For Losman and the #8? Pardon me...I have to change my shorts.

Saints would be getting robbed on that deal.....DO IT!!!

It will take much more than J.P. to move up to #2 (plus 3rd & 4th) from #8.....cannot imagine the saints even considering it

616153[/snapback]

No doubt. Maybe the Saints would get the #3 and #4. Sounds too good to be true. I know this is a sore subject for many, and as unrealistic as the proposal is, you have to admit you'd consider it. Keeping JP at ALL COSTS is equally irrational as it is to say he's a bust after 8 games.

The only player on the board that would be worth the #2 pick is Leinart and I don't particularly want to see what his arm looks like in 30mph winds.  I also don't want to see what it would cost the Bills to move up to that spot because it would cost us a lot more than JP and a swap of 1st round picks.

Not to mention, after 8 games people would be screaming for Leinart's head and calling him a bust.  :doh:

616138[/snapback]

To me, Leinart has RJ written all over him! :huh: