March Madness

Webster Guy

Here's a post I copied from a Syracuse board:

Free NCAA Tournament Streaming Online Info

Sorry if this seems like spam, but I thought you guys might actually be interested in it.

This year CSTV (I'm a campus rep for them) and CBS are streaming the whole NCAA tournament online. It's free, and the games are archived.

Blackout restrictions will apply for the games as the happen live (ie, if the game's on Syracuse TV, you can't watch it online), but you can watch everything else, along with highlights.

If you want to signup, here's the link:

Click here

Managers/supervisors around the country can't be very happy with this development.

614069[/snapback]

The estimate is 3.2 billion in lost productivity.

March Madness

I'd be interested to hear from the IT people on this board as to whether their companies have instructed them to block the feeds. Our corporate IT people are in another country, and it might take them a few days to get hip to what's going on. I know I'll have the games on my desktop. Down with the man!

The estimate is 3.2 billion in lost productivity. 

March Madness

I'd be interested to hear from the IT people on this board as to whether their companies have instructed them to block the feeds.  Our corporate IT people are in another country, and it might take them a few days to get hip to what's going on.  I know I'll have the games on my desktop.  Down with the man!

614706[/snapback]

Kind of ironic that this was posted on a buffalo bills message board. :D

This is amazing.  Finally, someone that thinks of the fans instead of lining their pockets.  Thanks for the link.

Managers/supervisors around the country can't be very happy with this development.

614069[/snapback]

Actually this is done specifically to line their pockets. I just signed up and this is very good marketiing, IMO.

The question I have is what kind of access I'll get. They pretty much let you know you'll be waiting in a long line to get the games unless you've paid for "premium access".